Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? (911 Views)

Good Evening My Fellow Nairalander Please I Need An Advise . What Kind Of Busin / What Business Can One Start With N300,000? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Niorte: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Please, kindly advise me on what business I can venture into with N300,000. I've searched for various jobs but age limit has been a huge barrier most times. Now is time to take the bull by its horn.

Please your suggestion is welcome but I have zeroed out online business. I live in Lekki - Lagos, I don't mind setting up my business in a different environment. Please Moderators help me!
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by polimaf(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Niorte:
Please, kindly advise me on what business I can venture into with N300,000. I've searched for various jobs but age limit has been a huge barrier most times. Now is time to take the bull by its horn.

Please your suggestion is welcome but I have zeroed out online business. I live in Lekki - Lagos, I don't mind setting up my business in a different environment. Please Moderators help me!
Do you have IT knowledge? Bros. you can print business cards and fliers and start distributing within Lekki... Those guys there pay well for software related issues on systems. you can also get a small shop within that axis and start sale of IT accessories
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Niorte: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
polimaf:
Do you have IT knowledge? Bros. you can print business cards and fliers and start distributing within Lekki... Those guys there pay well for software related issues on systems. you can also get a small shop within that axis and start sale of IT accessories
Yes I do. Do you mean like a Business Centre or what?
Thanks
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Famzer: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Niorte:

You can get a copy of this book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources"

Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by polimaf(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Niorte:
Thanks
Software installation and maintenance, Networking, etc
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Lubebay: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote][/quote]
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Lubebay: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Trustworthy people are scarce.
Are you trust worthy and self motivated? Are you ready to partner on a business and work with the terms of the agreements with integrity? If your answer is unquestionable and wholeheartedly yes, then Call/Whatsapp Jaradz +234-706-4972-313.
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by ehinmowo: 2:44am On Oct 09, 2018
Niorte:

Invest it with me and collect 5k every month for life
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Niorte:
Thanks
If u have had experience based on photocopying,printing,typing and anything based on computer application then u are game because u can do hat for a start but take note u must have a strategic location and leave the rest to baba loke

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Mizwisdom(f): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2018
Restaurant but you will manage an umbrella to avoid rent. You can also sell drinks and snacks. If you are not a good cook, hire someone while you monitor things

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by freshStarz: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2018
H
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Niorte: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
oladipuposadeeq:
If u have had experience based on photocopying,printing,typing and anything based on computer application then u are game because u can do hat for a start but take note u must have a strategic location and leave the rest to baba loke
Thanks
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Niorte: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Restaurant but you will manage an umbrella to avoid rent. You can also sell drinks and snacks. If you are not a good cook, hire someone while you monitor things
thanks for your contribution
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Niorte: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
oladipuposadeeq:
thank you
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Mariomadiba(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Buy an adult pedigree dog. Mate it with a good pedigree stud too. Sell pups by now you would have multiplied this money by *5
Re: Please Advise, What PROFITABLE Business Can I Start With N300,000? by Jameswealth24(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
I recommend starting a niche business in the mini importation industry

Contact me 07035239896 for guidance

(1) (Reply)

How's Does VTU (mtn, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat) Work? / Swamp Buggy And Ramp Barge Urgently Needed By A Buyer / Polystar Electronics Set To Launch One Of Nigeria’s Biggest Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.