Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos (34751 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lagos State Police Command early Monday morning arrested 5 trans-border robbers fleeing into Lagos after robbing an Ogun State based haulage company’s warehouse.

The 9-man robbery gang was led by a Cameroonian born, Ahmed Ibrahim, 33 and one Obinna, who along with three others are now at large.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, parading the suspects today at the State Command, stated that the robbers were intercepted at Toll Gate border of Lagos and Ogun State by a patrol team of Rapid Response Squad stationed in the area. They were chased by the team when they refused to stop before they later halted at Meiran Junction, Lagos.

Apart from Ahmed Ibrahim, four other members of the gang equally arrested include, Kelechi Nebu (30), Ndueso Sunday (45), Tochukwu Egemuka (33) and Obinna Oforkaja (30).

Items recovered from the robbers included: one Volvo truck with registration number KRD 515 XR, 13 unit of truck tyres, 1 refrigerator, 26 gallons of 4 litre engine oil, 24 gallons of 25 litres of engine oil, two batteries, assorted charms, one cutlass and two knives.

According to the haulage company’s security guard, Kenny Peters, “I was doing the rounds when they held me from the back. They wanted to shoot me first but one of them cautioned them that it won’t hurt me. They macheted me in the forehead and beat me with all manners of rods including truck wheel spanners. They tied my hands to the back and carried me to one fence, thinking that I was dead.

They looted the company’s store and were set to go when I woke up. I hung on to the back of the truck from Dalemo, Sango Ogun State to Toll Gate, where I saw RRS Team. I alerted them and they chased the truck to Meiran Junction, where they were forced to stop. Four of them fled while 5 were arrested.”

According to sources within the company, the leader of the gang, Ahmed Ibrahim, was the brother of the haulage firm’s former security guard, who in a similar operation stole about 100 truck tyres from the company in August 2018.

The leader of the gang confessed to have recruited one Obinna, who mobilized seven more robbers for the operation.

Police have already arrested the driver of the truck, Kudus Adebayo (33), while investigation is ongoing to arrest other members of the gang.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/police-nab-6-trans-border-robbers.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by GavelSlam: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rob in Ogun, fled into Lagos.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by ChroniclesNg(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Lagos State Police Command early Monday morning arrested 5 trans-border robbers fleeing into Lagos after robbing an Ogun State based haulage company’s warehouse.

The 9-man robbery gang was led by a Cameroonian born, Ahmed Ibrahim, 33 and one Obinna, who along with three others are now at large.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, parading the suspects today at the State Command, stated that the robbers were intercepted at Toll Gate border of Lagos and Ogun State by a patrol team of Rapid Response Squad stationed in the area. They were chased by the team when they refused to stop before they later halted at Meiran Junction, Lagos.

Apart from Ahmed Ibrahim, four other members of the gang equally arrested include, Kelechi Nebu (30), Ndueso Sunday (45), Tochukwu Egemuka (33) and Obinna Oforkaja (30).

Items recovered from the robbers included: one Volvo truck with registration number KRD 515 XR, 13 unit of truck tyres, 1 refrigerator, 26 gallons of 4 litre engine oil, 24 gallons of 25 litres of engine oil, two batteries, assorted charms, one cutlass and two knives.

According to the haulage company’s security guard, Kenny Peters, “I was doing the rounds when they held me from the back. They wanted to shoot me first but one of them cautioned them that it won’t hurt me. They macheted me in the forehead and beat me with all manners of rods including truck wheel spanners. They tied my hands to the back and carried me to one fence, thinking that I was dead.

They looted the company’s store and were set to go when I woke up. I hung on to the back of the truck from Dalemo, Sango Ogun State to Toll Gate, where I saw RRS Team. I alerted them and they chased the truck to Meiran Junction, where they were forced to stop. Four of them fled while 5 were arrested.”

According to sources within the company, the leader of the gang, Ahmed Ibrahim, was the brother of the haulage firm’s former security guard, who in a similar operation stole about 100 truck tyres from the company in August 2018.

The leader of the gang confessed to have recruited one Obinna, who mobilized seven more robbers for the operation.

Police have already arrested the driver of the truck, Kudus Adebayo (33), while investigation is ongoing to arrest other members of the gang.

See more photos below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by IamPlato(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2018

Why Did They Pose For The Camera?

By The Way, they Look Like Nigerian Police Men

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by spinna: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
What a brave security man. They must not go free because they will be killing any security they catch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jail straight
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Kudos to the security man. Hope the company won't dismiss him instead of promoting him, because this is naija. They may turn Every on him.
By the way, how did the 9 robbers fit into the front seat of the truck that hardly carries more than 3 passengers. Ayam not getting that.

8 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2018
everyday for the thief
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by nony43(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
b
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by DBossNG(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Chai! Akara tu s'epo

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by diebuhari1: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Trans border criminals indeed for robbing between Lagos and Ogun.
Giving big name to ordinary Afonja criminals.
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Austine2k: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
wondafu
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by abmethod: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Today is my birthday... show me some love guys

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by GentleMoney: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Baawaa(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Those names again!All they want is short cut,lazy youths grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Mopolchi: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Na names I come check, am leaving disappointed with names displayed here. angry

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Kelechi Nebu (30), Ndueso Sunday (45), Tochukwu Egemuka (33) and Obinna Oforkaja (30).

20% are in to drugs, robbery and prostitution, 20% operating baby factory, 20% on the road selling fake cd and expired gala, 20% at home looking for who to blame for their predicament, 10% on their way to lagos to do house help or shop help and the remaining 10% on nairaland atikulating to serve fulanis

tribalism go kill you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by gsmcoder: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Security man said they wanted to shoot him but there is no gun on the list of recovered items.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2018
angry
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by GudluckIBB(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Looking at the guy on red shirt,He is a culprit already
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by olanrewaju99(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2018
One-day bushmeat go catch the hunter. Say no to crime it never pays no matter how smart you are. Karma knows your address it's a matter of time.
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by slowice(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Kelechi Nebu (30), Ndueso Sunday (45), Tochukwu Egemuka (33) and Obinna Oforkaja (30).

20% are in to drugs, robbery and prostitution, 20% operating baby factory, 20% on the road selling fake cd and expired gala, 20% at home looking for who to blame for their predicament, 10% on their way to lagos to do house help or shop help and the remaining 10% on nairaland atikulating to serve fulanis

Bros your mouth bad.... But no matter what igbo amaka world Wide

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2018
LAGOS JOKE ON POINT:
Conductor to Passengers : OWO YIN DA?
Passengers : AMBO
Conductor : AMBO ke, SANWO Jo !!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Though 11 million jobs was stolen from you but you don't have to result to robbery

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by computerglobal(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Why Did They Pose For The Camera?

By The Way, they Look Like Nigerian Police Men

Do Nigerian Police Men have a special look ??
undecided undecided
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Idrizeey: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Awon ole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun / 10-Year-Old Boy Tortured By His Parents In Rivers For Taking Food (Graphic) / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.