Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos (34761 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by elganzar(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Lol, I know some people were ready to bash Igbo people again_till they saw the name of the driver grin... Driver spoil market grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by badjack(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Kelechi Nebu (30), Ndueso Sunday (45), Tochukwu Egemuka (33) and Obinna Oforkaja (30).

20% are in to drugs, robbery and prostitution, 20% operating baby factory, 20% on the road selling fake cd and expired gala, 20% at home looking for who to blame for their predicament, 10% on their way to lagos to do house help or shop help and the remaining 10% on nairaland atikulating to serve fulanis

O boy you father dirty yash there. Thunder from Afghanistan fire your prick. Dirty idiot.
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Kelechi Nebu (30), Ndueso Sunday (45), Tochukwu Egemuka (33) and Obinna Oforkaja (30).

20% are in to drugs, robbery and prostitution, 20% operating baby factory, 20% on the road selling fake cd and expired gala, 20% at home looking for who to blame for their predicament, 10% on their way to lagos to do house help or shop help and the remaining 10% on nairaland atikulating to serve fulanis
grin grin, werey boy. Which tribe u be sef? if u see yoruba, u abuse dem, if u see igbo, u abuse dem.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by afrodoc(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Igbo amaka.

They robbed in Ogun and were bringing the goods into Lagos to deverop Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by diebuhari1: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2018
God Punish Adebayo Kudus and Ahmed Ibrahim, Yoruba Muslim criminals
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Torontoparrot(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2018
diebuhari1:
Trans border criminals indeed for robbing between Lagos and Ogun.
Giving big name to ordinary Afonja criminals.
afonja criminal indeeed, when the weed you smoke clear from ur eye, try to read the names listed again

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by nyovest300(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:

you are a fo.lish fellow
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by RevenGeMission: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2018
hahahahahaahahahahaha

lol that's very rich
OneCorner:

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2018
Wicked beings..... Soon they will start shouting is the work of the devil
Happy no life was lost and those criminals caught.....

This is a case of an insider robbery...... So ICAN president...... Take note pls
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2018
grin wink cheesy grin cool[quote author=GavelSlam post=71902805][b]Rob in Ogun, fled into Lagos.

.Ipob are cross border CRIMINALS
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2018
sad cheesy sad wink angry those fl@theada kal it development. Pigs

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by thesicilian: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
LAGOS JOKE ON POINT:
Conductor to Passengers : OWO YIN DA?
Passengers : AMBO
Conductor : AMBO ke, SANWO Jo !!!
On point indeed.
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by diebuhari1: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Torontoparrot:
afonja criminal indeeed, when the weed you smoke clear from ur eye, try to read the names listed again
I saw Adebayo Kudus and Ahmed Ibrahim, Yoruba Muslims
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:

grin

You conveniently forgot to enlist the truck driver Kudus Adebayo.... don't be a partial NCANist ooh!...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2018
These are the stuff they are made off.

Nemesis001:

Even if you show me a video or picture of Atiku stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him.

Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too before winning elections.

No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the Lifeless one against all odds too.

ChangeIsCostant:
Lagos State Police Command early Monday morning arrested 5 trans-border robbers fleeing into Lagos after robbing an Ogun State based haulage company’s warehouse.

The 9-man robbery gang was led by a Cameroonian born, Ahmed Ibrahim, 33 and one Obinna, who along with three others are now at large.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, parading the suspects today at the State Command, stated that the robbers were intercepted at Toll Gate border of Lagos and Ogun State by a patrol team of Rapid Response Squad stationed in the area. They were chased by the team when they refused to stop before they later halted at Meiran Junction, Lagos.

Apart from Ahmed Ibrahim, four other members of the gang equally arrested include, Kelechi Nebu (30), Ndueso Sunday (45), Tochukwu Egemuka (33) and Obinna Oforkaja (30).

Items recovered from the robbers included: one Volvo truck with registration number KRD 515 XR, 13 unit of truck tyres, 1 refrigerator, 26 gallons of 4 litre engine oil, 24 gallons of 25 litres of engine oil, two batteries, assorted charms, one cutlass and two knives.

According to the haulage company’s security guard, Kenny Peters, “I was doing the rounds when they held me from the back. They wanted to shoot me first but one of them cautioned them that it won’t hurt me. They macheted me in the forehead and beat me with all manners of rods including truck wheel spanners. They tied my hands to the back and carried me to one fence, thinking that I was dead.

They looted the company’s store and were set to go when I woke up. I hung on to the back of the truck from Dalemo, Sango Ogun State to Toll Gate, where I saw RRS Team. I alerted them and they chased the truck to Meiran Junction, where they were forced to stop. Four of them fled while 5 were arrested.”

According to sources within the company, the leader of the gang, Ahmed Ibrahim, was the brother of the haulage firm’s former security guard, who in a similar operation stole about 100 truck tyres from the company in August 2018.

The leader of the gang confessed to have recruited one Obinna, who mobilized seven more robbers for the operation.

Police have already arrested the driver of the truck, Kudus Adebayo (33), while investigation is ongoing to arrest other members of the gang.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/police-nab-6-trans-border-robbers.html

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Triangles1(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Some girls here no go wan comment bcs their Mr free spender don hooked
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by frozen70(f): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2018
The security man is very brave

After receiving the beating of his life, he hanged himself at the back of the truck and trailed them until he saw the police men that helped to get them arrested

Hmm, despite his merger salary.

His passionate about his Job

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:

Nemesis001:

Even if you show me a video or picture of Atiku stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him.

Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too before winning elections.

No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the Lifeless one against all odds too.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by ilsmiling(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Ipob youths from Biafra and international Fulani herdsmen from Cameroon disturbing afonja development since 1914.
Ipob amaka,
cool cool shocked
Quote me and lost Ur PVC. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by kjhova(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
gsmcoder:
Security man said they wanted to shoot him but there is no gun on the list of recovered items.

5 of the gang members escaped. I am not so sure you have proof that they didn't go with the guns.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Nnwannsukka(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
is that Not EFE that i am seeing grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by success1smyn(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
gsmcoder:
Security man said they wanted to shoot him but there is no gun on the list of recovered items.
thats very possible. They said some of them (about 4) are at large, so they might be carrying the gun(s)
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Teeboi56: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Everyday is for the thief one day is for the owner
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by cbnileowo: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
mad people don come again...dey wan come spoil south west for us....lagoon lema kusi
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by LIVEBYTRUTH: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:

You forgot to include this AFONJA representathief ,you didn't read this portion?Police have already arrested the driver of the truck, Kudus Adebayo (33), Behind any successful crime in the world, there must be an AFONJA representathieves
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by OdiaI(f): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
That security guard deserves to be celebrated. Thank God he wasn't killed and thank God the thieves were caught. The company would have accused him of being the thief. Wow!
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by baysol: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:

who is evil Afonjas or the yamayama amaka people of roforofo land of setting sun?
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Otunba2004(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:

you don't need all this foolish talk bros, so far we are preaching tribalistic Nigeria will never move forward
Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by Josh44s(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:

Chai! This is the extreme level of savagery.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos by ottidex(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
OneCorner:

I'm Igbo and this is damn Funny..

I only hope you are actually better than all of us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend / Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I / SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.