Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,477 members, 7,854,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. (414 Views)

Room And Parlour Self Contained Is Needed In Ibadan / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / For Sale : An Hostel Building Of Self Contained In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. by Gboy101: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
a clean and modest room self-contained is needed in enugu.
Re: A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. by NobleAky(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Who needs it nd where does he want it in Enugu?
Re: A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. by Gboy101: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
NobleAky:
Who needs it nd where does he want it in Enugu?
Enugu north. preferably new buildings, any area with better electricity and road network
Re: A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. by OreoPaschal(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Gboy101:
Enugu north. preferably new buildings, any area with better electricity and road network

I have one at Enugu South. There is stable light personal transformer for the building, water comes up to your room and there is stand by Generator for tenants which you make monthly contribution to fuel it when there is not light.
Re: A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. by Gboy101: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
OreoPaschal:

I have one at Enugu South. There is stable light personal transformer for the building, water comes up to your room and there is stand by Generator for tenants which you make monthly contribution to fuel it when there is not light.
how much.
Re: A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. by OreoPaschal(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Gboy101:
how much.

185,000NGN for the first year payment. Out of which 25,000NGN is refundable if you didn't damage any of the house furniture when you intend to move out. Then 10% for agency.

Subsequently years, you will be paying 145,000NGN.
Re: A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. by Gboy101: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
OreoPaschal:

185,000NGN for the first year payment. Out of which 25,000NGN is refundable if you didn't damage any of the house furniture when you intend to move out. Then 10% for agency.

Subsequently years, you will be paying 145,000NGN.
OK thanks. you have photo of he house? how many rooms are in the building? I mean how many Tennant's?
Re: A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. by OreoPaschal(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Gboy101:
OK thanks. you have photo of he house? how many rooms are in the building? I mean how many Tennant's?
chat me on Whatsapp.
Re: A Clean And Modest Room Self-contained Is Needed In Enugu. by Gboy101: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
OreoPaschal:

xx
remove it I have seen it

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 4 Bedrooms Terrace Duplex / A Must See. Already Developed With Immediate Allocation At Lexington Gardens / Feeling Cheated? Here's How To Estimate/calculate Sand Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.