Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan (21949 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Nigeriapen1: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2018

Ex-Beauty queen Ibidun Ituah-Ighodalo today shared lovely new photos of herself and her two adopted children, Keke and Zenan.

In a post she shared on her IG page, Ibidun wrote on how God made her welcome the choice of adopting children.

Ibidun and her clergyman hubby, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo got married in February 2007 and are yet to have kids.

She did an interview earlier this year talking about her struggles with fertility. Read what she wrote belowWhere do I start? You are such a loving and kind Father it’s incomparable.

Your wisdom and might is unrivaled as is your knowledge.

You know the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end because time truly exists in you.

You knew me before you formed me and you knew my life’s journey and you prepared for me every step of the way…. My choice of a life partner though questioned by many was a divine masterpiece by you… You already saw the struggles and you knew the perfect fit for me… you knew who could handle the storms of life with me and you blessed me with a wonderful husband, friend and lover.

Ever so supportive and loving. Supportive through almost a dozen episodes of IVF, never wavering, there for every test and doctors appointment. With all the societal pressures and shaming you held me and comforted me in my low times. Even when that did not work out you were already planning something mind blowing.

How else could I explain the burden you laid on my husband heart to establish an orphanage even before our marriage? This same orphanage gave me my beautiful daughter who again has your hand in her life. Born on the same day as myself and named by her dad after me (such prophecy) and brought to the orphanage.

Even when I did not recognize your hand it was there till our eyes saw that which was always in front of us. Again ever supportive, my husband was in support of our choice to go in that direction. The way you piece our lives jigsaw puzzles astounds me continually papa. Out of the blue a call comes to my phone and my darling aunt says I’ve seen your son.

Come and pick him…. Not a clue to the process I started in faith and you made a way and Zenan became ours…. Even when I’m not thinking about myself you are thinking about me and putting my thoughts in the hearts of people. Seeing my son is a moment I would never forget.

The bond was instant, and love was in full flow. How could I ever have orchestrated my life as perfectly as you have done. I’m so glad I have you papa because your ways are not my ways and your hand is evident in my life.

Thank you Father for making a way, for guiding me, for holding me, for giving me joy, for sending me peace and for completely showing my family Favour. Papa my prayer would not be complete if I don’t ask you to open the eyes of my other women trusting you for the fruit of the womb to have an open mind to different ways of becoming a ‘MOTHER’. So many children are out there looking for love and a home to call their own.

I pray they experience the joy of motherhood as I do now and open their hearts to you to listen to as many options as you have provided….. Adoption does not mean you have failed them but is a way of showing what blessings you have in store for them if only they will yield to You…. a blessing which is priceless… I thank you for my two adorable kids, I could never trade them for anything in the world…. looking forward to your instruction on looking after more children Love you endlessly papaYours Forever Ibidunni your beloved. @tybello

See More Cutes Photos Below..........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/ibidun-ighodalo-celebrates-her-children-and-opens-up-on-how-she-adopted-them-photos-html/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Nigeriapen1: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
That's so touching. One of the most heart-breaking struggles a woman can go through is delay in childbirth, especially when it stretches on for years.

To all women out there looking for fruits of the womb, I pray that God Almighty will send His Cherubs to take root in your wombs and fill your hearts with love. Just be patient with Him. You can take in a child in need of love while waiting.

To all ladies about to join the married crew, may you never have delays in childbirth due to one problem or the other.

Adoption shouldn't just be for couples who can't have kids yet. Families can adopt kids who need homes and love and take them as their own.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Awaitingkopa(f): 5:07am On Oct 09, 2018
I wonder why all this celebrities in their forties,let me not mention name. But I wonder why they don't think of adopting a child. At 40, without a child or husband ,life must be so lonely. After all d glam life and ig flawless pictures , loneliness will still be there . Please if your seeing this ADOPT!
God bless you ma.i admire her alot

10 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Partnerbiz(f): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Awww

So touching.. shocked

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Austine2k: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2018
lovely kids

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by YoungLionken(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Nice move mama, God bless you more immediately

4 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by AbramKentwood: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by princeemmma(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2018
happy family

Please my fellow nairalanders, i just got admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University, I need to pay my school fees. Help from anyone would be appreciated

Account No:3088385553
First bank

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by CheapDataGuy: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2018
princeemmma:
happy family

Please my fellow nairalanders, i just got admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University, I need to pay my school fees. Help from anyone would be appreciated

Account Name: Oluyemi Olaitan
First bank

Sorry to ask oooo, did you write Jamb, and post ume? Or you were just sitting unprepared and boom your name magically appeared that you've been given an admission?

Sorry oooo, just want to know

3 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Inception(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2018
princeemmma:
happy family

First bank

This shameless boy. This format no dey tire una?

5 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Rubyventures: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
I wonder why all this celebrities in their forties,let me not mention name. But I wonder why they don't think of adopting a child. At 40, without a child or husband ,life must be so lonely. After all d glam life and ig flawless pictures , loneliness will still be there . Please if your seeing this ADOPT!
God bless you ma.i admire her alot

This statement coming from a female to her fellow women is so condescending and shameful

16 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by princeemmma(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2018
Inception:

This shameless boy. This format no dey tire una?
whatever you say, only God knows
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by frozen70(f): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2018
Oohhh, what a touching story

God bless your husband for being more supportive

God bless you for giving motherhood care to those lovely angels

This is a lesson, what matters in marriage is love

Love made this couple to conquer their child bearing obstacles

Look at how radiant every one of them is looking

I strongly support adoption, it brings peace to homes

No body, ordinary would have wished to be a parent to adopted children

But if circumstances has made you one, embrace it and be happy

Nobody on earth has been satisfied by nature, in all human desires and needs

5 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by cooldipo(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by martineverest(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2018
I told myself,if I get and child bearing becomes a problem.i won't bother seeking for help medically or spiritually....adoption will be the next thing.

my mother brought us up to love other ppls children..she treated my cousins and other relatives alongside her kids equally

9 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by mynaijadj(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Beautiful children

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
embarassed

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by ebakhaiyhe(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
You are a mother indeed. God bless your home
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Adoption in Nigeria is something else.
They steal new born from hospital especially if the mum is single and tell her the baby died of delivery complications.
More than 90% of adopted kids in Nigeria were stolen children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Agugbadin: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by tayo60(f): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
princeemmma:
happy family

First bank
I wonder how people have turned nairaland into a begging site. Why not go and hustle and make money to pay your fees? Or better still, dey beg for roadsides.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Gregdcutie(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
sassysure:
They steal new born from hospital especially if the mum is single and tell her the baby died of delivery complications.
And you got that statistics curled up from your as.s right?

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by ikorodureporta: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
I hope she ddn't damage her womb herself undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
God bless you and Pastor Ituah.....you are very wonderful people I admire because I KNOW and God knows how hard you truly work to serve the lord with your personal finances without fanfare.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by princeemmma(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
tayo60:
I wonder how people have turned nairaland into a begging site. Why not go and hustle and make money to pay your fees? Or better still, dey beg for roadsides.
when you strive hard to do it but you could not, is it bad seeking for help? life is not only about considering yourself a begger alone, is about doing everything to achieve your goal, even if it requires asking from people (that you called begging)

thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by icogb: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
sassysure:
Dats wot I wanted to ask esp dat part abt d son.Hmmmm. I knw a woman dat has a stolen child today. Pastor's wife o nd d husband knws o.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by icogb: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good. Well as for me, m thnkn of adopting children since there is no husband material any more bt my fear is dat des myt be encouraging our young ladies to be opening their legs up and down. And hope dis woman didn't steal des children esp d boy( his story get as e be)? Meanwhile things dat cld cause dis for xtians re if d wife's womb is damaged cos of past lifestyle, husband is infertile or don use his strength inpregnate girls finish in his youth or dey had sex b4 marriage nd lied abt it wen their marriage counsellor nd pastors ask( deeper life Enugu no dey fail for dis one esp their campus brethren), trials of life, somebody swear for either of dem esp r man, restitution not yet made, etc. All can be taken care of by prayer shaa of course records set straight were necessary bt if tis trials, pray, hv faith nd be patient( nd dat dos not mean you shldnt adopt if you feel like)
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Gregdcutie:
And you got that statistics curled up from your as.s right?
Thunder kill u there.
Fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
icogb:
Dats wot I wanted to ask esp dat part abt d son.Hmmmm. I knw a woman dat has a stolen child today. Pastor's wife o nd d husband knws o.

I wanted to adopt cos i promised myself to do so when I get married as I give birth cos I want to raise him or her with my children.
I was so shocked with what we saw. Prospective adoptive mothers knows what's going on but cos of desperation looks the other way. I couldn't so we started covert investigation.
The revelation was shocking. At least I have satisfied my conscience as it wasn't my fault. I simply couldn't adopt a stolen child.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Wealth Tied To A Particular Religion? / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl / Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.