Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (81950 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by JaysDreamLand: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ibidun Ighodalo, a former beauty queen and wife of Ituah Ighodalo, senior pastor of Trinity House Church, Lagos, is dead.

She was to mark her 40th birthday on July 19, 2020.

TheCable Lifestyle learnt that the former Miss Lux died in the early hours of Sunday morning in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

A seasoned event planner, she was said to have been in Bayelsa and Rivers states to help with the building of isolation centres for COVID-19 patients.

Immediate suspicion is that she died of heart attack in her sleep.

In a statement by Asue Ighodalo, the families of the deceased requested for privacy while mourning the late beauty queen.

“The Ighodalo and Olaleye Ajayi families are deeply saddened to announce the sudden loss of our beloved wife and daughter Mrs. Ibidunni Ituah-Ighodalo who passed away in the early hours of today,” the statement read.

The statement also said that details of her burial ceremony will soon be released.

“As you will understand, this is a difficult time for our families and we will appreciate some privacy during this time. All information of burial proceedings will be provided in due course,” it added.

She is the founder of Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation, a non-profit organisation created to raise awareness on issues pertaining to infertility.

The foundation also provides grants for couples that require fertility treatments such as in vitro fertilisation (IVF) and intrauterine insemination.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/ibidun-ituah-ighodalo-ex-beauty-queen-dies-suddenly/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by alexsoftwork(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rip

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Seanmike(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rest in peace

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by ziondaughter247: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cant believe this. Very beautiful and humble woman. Rest in peace, ma. May God accept your soul.

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by XXLMANDIGO: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
undecided

Everything VANITY!!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by potbelly(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Damn... cry cry
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Ojugunrege(f): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
yeh cry cry cry cry
I hope this is not true o cry cry cry cry

Modified
...and it is true. I feel so sad.

Ibidunni-mi Ajayi aya Ighodalo, may your soul rest in perfect peace in the bosom of your Lord!
I never met her in person but I met you severally on the pages of newspaper and online. First was when she was crowned Miss Lux in a pageant that didn't involve any nudity, then college, marriage to pastor ituah, the fertility struggles, the foundation, elizabeth R, the babies. I lapped-up every story that had Ibidunni in it.

I loved her - she inspired me, she spoke peacefully, she was calm and of course beautiful. I resonated with a lot of things she represented - we were age mates!
I loved her dress sense - stylish, elegant yet modest and decent. She was a queen.
A woman that blessed others through her own struggles. I was looking forward to her 40th. cry We have lost a gem. Sleep well, sister!

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by StagethemTVee: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is Shocking.

According to reports, the event management and décor guru died after suffering cardiac arrest this morning in her hotel room in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she went to work.

Why would a very comfortable Ibidun travel to Port harcourt during an insterstate ban for work? What event is so important considering events cannot have more than 50 people presently? Has an autopsy been done to confirm that it is cardiac arrest.? I personally think her death should be investigated.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by etibaba(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
We make plans like we are certain about our tomorrow, in reality we aren't even sure about the next minute. Rest in peace Mrs Ighodalo.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Ralphlauren(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

According to reports, the event management and décor guru died after suffering cardiac arrest this morning in her hotel room in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she went to work.

Why would a very comfortable Ibidun travel to Port harcourt during an insterstate ban for work? What event is so important considering events cannot have more than 50 people presently? Has an autopsy been done to confirm that it is cardiac arrest.? I personally think her death should be investigated.

She was involved in the construction of isolation centres at rivers state.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by reginaeb: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
This year should do and go abeg.. how will the husband feel? God comfort the family she left behind

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by hisexcellency34: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
She lived a productive life. I'm impressed by the good things people were saying about her. May her soul rest in peace

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by BrandAlliances: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Omohh ...
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by OakConsultNG: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sad
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Slawormir: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

etibaba:
We make plans like we are certain about our tomorrow, in reality we aren't even sure about the next minute. Rest in peace Mrs Ighodalo.
You must be a real niggarrr
That is the obvious truth Humans are scared of

When you tell them our tomorrow is never guaranteed
And that for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
Then they will insult you

Anyway i won't blame them because humans hate what they don't understand

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Corporate2020: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Why this Pastor again? Why always him, from being divorced to being widowed. May God comfort him and RIP to the dead Queen.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by bright007(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by EmmyNorse(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Eternal rest oh Lord
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Emmy3(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
May her soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.
May God grant her family the strength to overcome the loss.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Elslim: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rip
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by doggedfighter(f): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Painful death ,
such a young woman cry cry cry

Death has dealt a deadly blow once again !

4 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by obicoolnino: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
So sad, may God grant her soul eternal rest(Amen) .
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Iblak: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is really sad

Are you a business owner or do you have a side hustle, check my signature to advertise your business or products you want to sell for free

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by SultanOfAbia: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
C
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by deavicky(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Haart attack in her sleep!!!!. How did they confirm that.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by paulolee(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
bad
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by yomalex(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by StrikeBack(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Okay
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by MzTunechi(f): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

Honestly, it's a shocking news. RIP CEO Elizabeth R cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by lyriclekidd(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.