Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) (26764 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by stephenduru: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
A Nigerian conductor has been severely injured by his Oga.According to report,Mr Luck from Warri,Delta,was asked to check for something under their trailer which was parked. While checking it,his Oga pulled down one of the irons of the trailer,injured him and flee with the trailer.The victim is currently receiving treatment at a hospital in Ajibandele Ondo State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/trailer-conductor-severely-injured-by.html

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by stephenduru: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2018

1 Share

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by spinna: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bedspread: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Wickedness of Man!

6 Likes

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by phemsie(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
this is gory, please put viewer's discretion (graphic pictures)

may God continue to protect us all in all our daily endeavours

9 Likes

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Oga is a beast!!
This is attempted murder..

BTW, are u sure this is not an automobile accident.. This injuries are too grave!!

See person pikin bone for outside
Chai!! embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Tokziby: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
What type of iron is this? Na surgical iron.

Abeg the story does not add up. Which iron will split human open like this Or how did he even do it? Did someone held him down for the oga to perform surgery??

To me this looks more like an accident, maybe he wash crushed by the trailer

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Shollay20(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
What really happen

1 Like

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
Please and thanks in advance
Bros, how far na

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by classicfrank4u(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Graphic indeed
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Alwaysmiling(f): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oh my God
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by mhiztaNexy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dayum! The heart of men!
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Bigajeff(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Just that? Nooo You better tell us the real story. haaaaaaaaa Ikunle ooo.
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by martineverest(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
the story behind the picture could be fake.
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
martineverest:
the story behind the picture could be fake.
That's true

1 Like

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by frozen70(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
From the narrative, this looks like an act done on purpose, if not why did his oga ran away?

If to say man na God, the population of this world would have reduced
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by tayo60(f): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
So, for where you com see d one you use don browse nairaland?

7 Likes

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by martineverest(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

That's true
it looks like accident...I don't trust bloggers with their lies
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Truths22(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is terribly terrible angry
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by jeff1607(m): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
ola38:

whose phone are you using to post this?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by wink2015(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian conductor has been severely injured by his Oga.According to report,Mr Luck from Warri,Delta,was asked to check for something under their trailer which was parked. While checking it,his Oga pulled down one of the irons of the trailer,injured him and flee with the trailer.The victim is currently receiving treatment at a hospital in Ajibandele Ondo State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/trailer-conductor-severely-injured-by.html

Man inhumanity to man.
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
ola38:
Nokia 3310?

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
martineverest:
it looks like accident...I don't trust bloggers with their lies
Lol.. Bloggers are liers now..
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by rawpadgin(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oluwa is involve
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by updatechange(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Will he be able to walk on that leg again?
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by shomutuski(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
phemsie:
this is gory, please put viewer's discretion (graphic pictures)

may God continue to protect us all in all our daily endeavours

Nowadays the general public are getting used to seeing gory scenes like this, unconsciously our minds get accustomed to seeing things like this which generally have a negative effect

1 Like

Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Browndawn: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Quick intervention is needed not social media sheet...I hope our Sai Baba can see this ...and please we need him to start answering questions self not even sure if e can speak reasonably
Re: Trailer Conductor Injured By His Boss In Ondo! (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fear men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Obi And Ojong Elvis Ojo Killed In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect / Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.