Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect (26760 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Samorenews: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2019
An 18-year-old boy, Mizanbilu Yusuf, has been arrested by the #NigerState Police Command for allegedly raping a 9-year-old girl.

The suspect confessed that he has raped about six minors in Kafin Koro community. The father of the victim had reported Yusuf to security operatives.

The suspect, when paraded, disclosed that he started the act when he was 17. Yusuf, who promised to be of good behaviour if given a second chance, said: “I have been in the act and I enjoyed doing it. .

I do it when I am aroused to have sex and since I do not have a girlfriend, I decided it would be easier to have carnal knowledge of minors in my area to cool off tension.

I have defiled quite number of minors in the area, about six. It is quite unfortunate that I found myself in this hopeless act. I want to warn other teenagers to shun this wicked act. It may destroy their future,” he advised.

Source

http://samgist.com/i-rape-underage-girls-to-ease-tension-teen-suspect/

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Carmit(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2019
So many insane people

shocked

28 Likes

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Nbotee(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2019
He shld b castrated and den raped with a police baton so he'll understand d pain dey went thru.. Imagine d ediot talking about getting a second chance

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Slawormir: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
This what you expect when masturbation is seen as a taboo in a nation filled with hypocrites

Bunch of fake ass pretending niggarzz and bitches every where in the Country
No real niggarrrs in Nigeria

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Riversides2003(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
His balls should be harvested to ease tension on his divk.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Flexherbal(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Too bad!

See 18 years old boy talking about tension.
What does he know about life!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by gaetano: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
undecided
Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Bryan88(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Advice kii u there...fuul... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Easybela(f): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
angry tension kii u there angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by athaboi(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Niger state

1 Like

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Fragility6: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mr Easy....See leaders of tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
dis world ya spoil o

1 Like

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by WriterX(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
CRIMINALS AFTE BEEN CAUGHT WILL NOW TURN TO GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING GURUS.
" castrate the ewu and send his balls to the family "
I hate paedophiles.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kai, this guy is an animal o!

mikkycoins
To ease tension?
Don't worry, mature gay convicts will use you to ease tension in the prison.

I am telling you.

Unbelievable ways you can make cash online for free
Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by silas24(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
In that case I know a guy that castrates rapists to kill tension. He says its quite an effective form of stress relief...

5 Likes

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by WriterX(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Easybela:
grin
Easybela:

no mind the rapist, no be only tension na tension cable, the criminal is also a nepa man in training

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by 1shortblackboy: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
E don turn adviser now now
Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by TissuePaper: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
What happened to using your hands

1 Like

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Alvin212(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mizanbuli Yusuf
Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Kendumazy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmmm. 18 years old and all the best his body can do is sexual tension. I think when Jesus said "IT'S FINISHED" i guess he is referring to stuffs like this as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by VillageHead: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
They would say your problem is from the village when in essence it's from Mars.
Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by pussyAvenger: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tension @18

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
His advice shows he deserves a second chance, not withstanding he still needs to be punished to learn his lesson.
Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by WriterX(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nbotee:
He shld b castrated and den raped with a police baton so he'll understand d pain dey went thru.. Imagine d ediot talking about getting a second chance
grin
Nbotee:

I think he should be raped first and after then castrated or in fact raped while been castrated , we go call am dual justice.
Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Lantern042: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
I weep for this Country, a Country with So many insane and Demented people, but few a roaming the street, they Should just Castrate the Sociopath.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by SoftP(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
They should waste him before he becomes nuisance to the society
Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Jabioro: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Don't worry about your second chance..you have it at hand..You can rape the prison wall/fall to death it is longer any one problem..
Re: I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect by Ikem11(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Devils incarnate.. You ease your tension by inflicting others emotional and psychological tension and that makes you feel good?

Left for me as human ( only God can forgive you but it is my Job to send you to him)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Obi And Ojong Elvis Ojo Killed In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / Inmate Cries His Way To Freedom From Keffi Prison / Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.