Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

35k Loan Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 35k Loan Urgently Needed (1063 Views)

Pls I Need 1million Naira Loan Urgently! / I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral / Please Help, I Need A Loan Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35k Loan Urgently Needed by Switsex(f): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Please anyone who can help me with a soft loan of 35k to be paid back in a month time. I'm currently having an urgent need to sort out.

Please Nairalanders help!!!!!
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Where are you based
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Switsex(f): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Raysolo:
Where are you based
Good day sir! I'm based in Anambra state
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Nathan2016: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
What collateral do you have

100K worth of collateral: CAR AND THE DOCUMENT, LAND DOCUMENTS (I will verify it) or Jewellery worth more than 50,000 (verify with receipts)

Interest rate of 20%
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Switsex(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nathan2016:
What collateral do you have

100K worth of collateral: CAR AND THE DOCUMENT, LAND DOCUMENTS (I will verify it) or Jewellery worth more than 50,000 (verify with receipts)

Interest rate of 20%

I'm sorry! I have got no property or land as collateral. If I have got those collateral you mentioned, 35k wouldn't have be a problem to me. I'm a salary earner and the loan is meant for my house rent. I'm in serious battle with my landlord as we speak.

Thanks for your concern!
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:

I'm sorry! I have got no property or land as collateral. If I have got those collateral you mentioned, 35k wouldn't have be a problem to me. I'm a salary earner and the loan is meant for my house rent. I'm in serious battle with my landlord as we speak.

Thanks for your concern!
Which part of Anambra?
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Switsex(f): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which part of Anambra?
Awka
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Switsex(f): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Switsex:
Please anyone who can help me with a soft loan of 35k to be paid back in a month time. I'm currently having an urgent need to sort out.

Please Nairalanders help!!!!!
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Vega100: 5:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Switsex:

Awka
I'm in awka , you can come let's meet for a good sex romp, and I'll give you the cash... but that's if you pretty sha!! ,
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Switsex(f): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2018
Vega100:
I'm in awka , you can come let's meet for a good sex romp, and I'll give you the cash... but that's if you pretty sha!! ,

Lol... I'm sorry I'm not into runs. I jump and pass.

Btw,,, I'm pretty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Danny225: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2018
Madam, it's because of your username d guy above is asking you for sex fr 35k. Let's know d kind of moniker we use in public forum. I wish I can sha but I don't have the money.

8 Likes

Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by GloryGloryRufus(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
I wanted to know if you are actually serious about the money you are begging to complete your rent and no body will like to be scammed and I decided to go tru ur activities here, I discovered you traveled with flights and you are begging people that cannot afford flight ticket money. my sister it is well oo.

7 Likes

Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Advises: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
GloryGloryRufus:
I wanted to know if you are actually serious about the money you are begging to complete your rent and no body will like to be scammed and I decided to go tru ur activities here, I discovered you traveled with flights and you are begging people that cannot afford flight ticket money. my sister it is well oo.
lol no mind am she dey find mugu she think say we no get sence person wey dey travel with plane dey here dey beg for money imagine spending 35k for plane ticket just from Lagos to abuja money wey go reach for 5x bus fee SMH

2 Likes

Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Advises: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Advises:
lol no mind am she dey find mugu she think say we no get sence person wey dey travel with plane dey here dey beg for money imagine spending 35k for plane ticket just from Lagos to abuja money wey go reach for 5x bus fee SMH
there is only one way she can get that money and we already know the way lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by MyAmericandream(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Switsex:

Btw,,, I'm pretty!
with this kind moniker way you get, you still dey jump and pass.

1 Like

Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Laeroy(f): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Busted.... Nairalanders can fit burst person ehhjj

1 Like

Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Switsex:

Btw,,, I'm pretty!

Vega100..
follow her up...she will give you wat you desire...
it's a win-win..
babe stop forming and claim ur 35kgrin grin
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by FunnyDude(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2018
I'll give you 50k but on one condition which is to SEX or nothing more.
Come to Ashawo thread on romance section, guys will give you double if you got the right spec they need.
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Vega100: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Randy91:

Vega100..

follow her up...she will give you wat you desire...

it's a win-win..

babe stop forming and claim ur 35kgrin grin
bro, this day and age, them no dey beg person again oh, if she no green, there are a thousand and one others that are even prettier that will offer themselves quickly...
Them no dey beg person for that kind thing...
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by generationz(f): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
your monicker will only make this guys not take you seriously
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by lightwhite: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
lol...those who considered helping her with the loan should kindly do so. Just because she took flight to Abuja in 2016 doesnt mean she can't be needing 35k in 2018. Anything can be the case.

2 Likes

Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by Lloydfather(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2018
lightwhite:
lol...those who considered helping her with the loan should kindly do so. Just because she took flight to Abuja in 2016 doesnt mean she can't be needing 35k in 2018. Anything can be the case.
bro have sence this is 2018. And not 1918.
Re: 35k Loan Urgently Needed by recievesense: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lloydfather:
bro have sence this is 2018. And not 1918.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Business Guide To Grow Your Business Using Chatbot This Holiday / Empower Urself For 2019- Learn Latest Auto Gele Design, Fascinator & Turbans / TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU MUST DO THESE BUT AVOID THESE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.