Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Was Your South Africa World Cup Best And Worst Moment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Was Your South Africa World Cup Best And Worst Moment (651 Views)

Africa World Cup Qualifying Format: Is It Right? / South Africa World Cup 2010 Officiating / World Cup 2010: Criticism For Africa's World Cup Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your South Africa World Cup Best And Worst Moment by Kennyblues(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
The First World Cup to have held in Africa is over and the memory lingers on, lets share our World Cup best moment it could be off and on the pitch.

For me my best moment was that crazy fan who wanted to wear a cap for the World Cup and he was apprehended and each time Enyeama saved Lionel Mercy from registring his name as a goal scorer. Kaita sent off too, no doubt grin grin grin

My worst moment was that goal that denied Ghana their place in the semi final; it was terrible and made me shed tears for Africa.

(1) (Reply)

President Sparks Nigeria's Progress In The U-20 World Cup / Aftermath Of Outburst : Osaze Faces Sanction, Set To Be Excluded From Eagles / The Ghanaian Player Turned Musician!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.