Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan (1240 Views)

Honda Accord 2004( End Of Discussion) Short Engine Oil / Hyundai owners Discussion / Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan by tjadeba(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, please can anyone suggest to me a very good mechanic in Ibadan for my Honda Accord 2003-2005 (end of discussion) model? Moderately priced please. Thank you
Re: End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
tjadeba:
Hello Nairalanders, please can anyone suggest to me a very good mechanic in Ibadan for my Honda Accord 2003-2005 (end of discussion) model? Moderately priced please. Thank you

LageluFM has a mechanic that appears on one of their shows, he sounds very knowledgeable......

Listen to lagelu, or call them to request his number.......
Re: End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan by tjadeba(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:

LageluFM has a mechanic that appears on one of their shows, he sounds very knowledgeable......

Listen to lagelu, or call them to request his number.......

Thanks I will try and get Lagelu FM's contact
Re: End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan by autologic: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2018
tjadeba:
Why can't you discuss the issue here instead of searching for English speaking mechanic grin that has not been tested and verified .
Re: End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan by tjadeba(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
autologic:

Why can't you discuss the issue here instead of searching for English speaking mechanic grin that has not been tested and verified .

The car may need to be diagnosed really. It makes a funny sound when the steering is turned full lock to the left or right. Also, there is a sound coming from inside the engine and the local mechanic thinks it is the water pump.
Finally, the local mechanic thinks there is an issue with the injector as the car does not respond quickly to acceleration. You now see why I need a trained Honda mechanic to check for me? I live outside Ibadan so I don't have much information about the city. The car is in Ibadan
Re: End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan by temmym4(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
The issue Sounds Familiar. once had these experiences with an EOD.

1. Funny sound it makes, if this happen when you are turning the steering around -Replace the power steering pump.

but if it only makes an annoying creaking sound when you u turned it fully, then that belt turning the power steering pump isn't its right size

all the belts has numbers or so, Kazeems are fond of just putting anyone that seems to fit, at the end of the day, your get an annoying creaking sound with full turn.

2. Let me guess, the car just loses power in motion as if u took your leg off the throttle, then if you park, let the car rest a little, it moves normally again and after some minutes, it starts doing the same thing.

i hope your injector has not been tampered with anyway, cos it's not the problem. u know we had this particular issue with the car and almost changed all the sensor and it just wont work.
not until a young Kazeem scanned, then i used google to search for the code and guess what? Throttle body sensor..
all i did was show him the picture and he unscrewed it.. wash/clean it with petrol and that solved it. forever.

imagine the unnecessary spending we had so far.

if u keep letting Kazeems do a guesswork on your ride, your unnecessary spendings will be a topnotch.

Try and scan your ride, then force the kazeem to giv u the code, help him search for it online with d picture. Kazeems no understand big Grammars, show him the image instead.

Help your Kazeem, so he could help your car and it will in turn help your pocket grin

2 Likes

Re: End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan by tjadeba(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2018
temmym4:
The issue Sounds Familiar. once had these experiences with an EOD.

1. Funny sound it makes, if this happen when you are turning the steering around -Replace the power steering pump.

but if it only makes an annoying creaking sound when you u turned it fully, then that belt turning the power steering pump isn't its right size

all the belts has numbers or so, Kazeems are fond of just putting anyone that seems to fit, at the end of the day, your get an annoying creaking sound with full turn.

2. Let me guess, the car just loses power in motion as if u took your leg off the throttle, then if you park, let the car rest a little, it moves normally again and after some minutes, it starts doing the same thing.

i hope your injector has not been tampered with anyway, cos it's not the problem. u know we had this particular issue with the car and almost changed all the sensor and it just wont work.
not until a young Kazeem scanned, then i used google to search for the code and guess what? Throttle body sensor..
all i did was show him the picture and he unscrewed it.. wash/clean it with petrol and that solved it. forever.

imagine the unnecessary spending we had so far.

if u keep letting Kazeems do a guesswork on your ride, your unnecessary spendings will be a topnotch.

Try and scan your ride, then force the kazeem to giv u the code, help him search for it online with d picture. Kazeems no understand big dramas, show him the image instead.

Help your Kazeem, so he could help your car and it will in turn help your pocket grin

Thanks and I am in your school of thoughts... That's why I am looking for a properly grounded mechanic who will properly scan the car to diagnose what it is. Yes I think it's the steering pump but will still like an expert diagnose and recommend before I repair.
Re: End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan by sholarb(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Cc: timifakay

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Any Car In Nigeria During This Pandemic / Lexus Should Not Be Regarded As A Prestigious Brand / My Golf 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.