Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable (2674 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / First Car: 2005 Peugeot 406 Or Honda Accord 2007 DC / Peugeot 406 (2004) Vs Toyota Corolla 2008 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable by concept4411(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Hello All,

I intend buying a new car soonest (mt first ever)a, and i intend to solicit for advice from the senior men in the House. I'm at a dilemma between the above named brands - Peugeot 406 or Honda EoD. I got a 406 from a former assembly member in abuja, still in nice shape, very clean, engine OK and its Manual. Then there's an EoD from a friend (who is into car sales - we graduated from Uni together). the EoD is also clean, engine is nice and its Automatic.

Gentlemen, based on previous experience, how do you advice? which has more prospect in terms of - maintenance, fuel usage, prone to issues, 2nd hand items readily available, etc.

I sincerely hope to hear from you all, and pls, make una no too bash me ooooooi....lolzzz
Re: Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable by concept4411(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
where are the Dons naaaaa
Re: Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable by lilkech(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buy EOD for yourself
Buy 406 for your dad/uncle/inlaw etc

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable by Coolgent(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buy EOD, have been drivin it for couples of years without any serious issue.
I get 100km per 10 ltr (highway drvin)
80km per 10ltrs city drvin, all with AC on.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable by Danielomisco(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nice thread,I think 406 wud asper first car n economy,maintenance. U will obviously drive it n pass it on.
Re: Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable by gambus007(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
concept4411:
Hello All,

I intend buying a new car soonest (mt first ever)a, and i intend to solicit for advice from the senior men in the House. I'm at a dilemma between the above named brands - Peugeot 406 or Honda EoD. I got a 406 from a former assembly member in abuja, still in nice shape, very clean, engine OK and its Manual. Then there's an EoD from a friend (who is into car sales - we graduated from Uni together). the EoD is also clean, engine is nice and its Automatic.

Gentlemen, based on previous experience, how do you advice? which has more prospect in terms of - maintenance, fuel usage, prone to issues, 2nd hand items readily available, etc.

I sincerely hope to hear from you all, and pls, make una no too bash me ooooooi....lolzzz
https://www.nairaland.com/4223780/peugeot-406-2004-vs-toyota
Re: Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable by timifakay(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
concept4411:
Hello All,

Where do you intend using the vehicle?
You are most likely better off with a Honda Accord.
Re: Peugeot 406 Or Honda End Of Discussion? Which Is Advisable by Skeptical20(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Go for the 406 with ew10 engine with a manual transmission. Good road handler, fuel economy and cheap parts. Good luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2005 For Hire Purchase. / How We've Started Preventing The Spread Of Coronavirus At Our Auto Workshop / My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.