Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ex-super-model, Oluchi Orlandi Shares Disturbing Thought About Harming A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-super-model, Oluchi Orlandi Shares Disturbing Thought About Harming A Man (1092 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-super-model, Oluchi Orlandi Shares Disturbing Thought About Harming A Man by Ayodele70: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerian ex-international super-model, Oluchi Orlandi shared on her Instagram page, a disturbing thought about hurting a man, last night.

The mom of two who is married to Italian fashion designer, Luca Orlandi shared an Instagram video of her self looking directly at the camera.

She captioned the video; "It would give me the greatest joy to slice off his throat and cut his d-k into pieces. Mid night thought."

While she has deleted the caption, the video is still on her page.

It is not known who she was referring to but many speculate she may have been upset with her husband Luca.

Let’s just hope it’s a line from her favorite movie.

Oluchi married Luca in 2006.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/ex-super-model-oluchi-orlandi-shares-disturbing-thought-about-harming-a-man.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Ex-super-model, Oluchi Orlandi Shares Disturbing Thought About Harming A Man by itspzpics(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up And Get Free MTN Recharge Pin This Season / 'perfect Time To Begin To Live' - Toke Makinwa Slays In New Photo / First Photos Of Small Doctor After His Release From Police Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.