Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) (43373 Views)

Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested / Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Egbetayo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
You make me shiver with this your comment�
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Egbetayo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
You make me shiver with this your comment �
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
martineverest:
with trash and fake report

Why the hate?
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bangladesh hold up really hold water o.
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by olusledge: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
xcelentattitude:

I don't know if what you said is true, okay?

Me am just testing this meme ni o

no jokes man last two weeeks monday
ask anyone who plied that route that day ..most cars turned back
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by fortune1968: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Buhari is a mad man honestly
A mad man may not know that he is mad .Only a mad man can say The President is mad .I sympathise with you.
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Introspection: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
China has worse traffic than Nigeria, LAs traffic makes the news constantly, 495 beltway in DC is hell and there are lots more that I know for a fact are worse than traffic in Lagos.

But because Nigerians are good at hating themselves, they will bash their country the moment you tell them to.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Horus(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHWALcWViWE

Fast growth, massive traffic jams a challenge to Lagos

With a population of over 20 million, Lagos is one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
But one of the biggest drawbacks of the city is its notorious traffic jams.
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by hateme777: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
The Conspiracy of IPOB pigs To Sabotage Nigeria, Matters Arising.

1. Ipob's manipulated & cunningly collected $ 5000 dollars from the suspect Atiku Abubakar, as a means to buying arms and funding for their proscribed association (ipob).( see punch news paper.)

2. When other delegates from North,Central and South West where avoiding the suspect due to his investigation by USA homeland security, and inability to set foot in USA but ipob's deliberately met him & a price was negotiated from $10000 down to $5000. (See Harlibuton case CNN.)

3.Igbos believe if the suspect wins their will be so much looting of state resources that Nigeria will go bankrupt, which will make it impossible to pay security agencies their wages, from that position Igbos pigs can strike and deal with Nigeria with a single blow, just like Boko haram did during GEJ government, when more than 19 LGA where under the terrorists group, as salaries were owed, zero motivations & out of date military gears. Budgets for arms were looted, by PDP government. ( see The nation)

4. A situation where the suspect wins under PDP come, 2019. And the looting continues as predicted, due to the weakness of the state. Igbos pigs will annex south south to Biafra land for their economic benefits, i e oil. (Ibid)

However Even after they cede , just like south Sudan. Biafra will indulge in civil war, because they lack central authority in their political culture, there are villages with less than 100 peoples scattered around with stubborn kings, instead of village head, which is an ember for the fire of war ( Enugu ipob will never bow to Delta ipob). During the civilwar their refugees will become a liability to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

However the civil war of 1967 caused high rate of illiteracy amongst them, apprenticeship in spare parts, plumbing materials, armed robbery,vote selling, internet fraud, adulteration of food items, ritualism, fake drugs, hard drugs mule's, prostitutions & other vices became the new schools of today.. Hence any civil war will make them loose the little level of progress they have now.
These illiterates who happen to be the majority of Igbos pigs that have refused to travel out of south east for national integration, are the foot soldiers of any fanatic, that calls. A case study Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a, wanted fugitive by the Nigerian government, has brain washed many of these illiterates, that pogrom of hausa/Fulani was done in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and other eastern towns.

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements for our National interest and development.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by izombie(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
The day i respected lagos traffic was the day i landed at ikeja airport at 11am, i left the airport at exactly 11:45am. My brother was driving. We decided to drive straight to awka anambra that day because i don't like staying in lagos if i can avoid it. Do you know that by the time we drove from the airport to ojota bridge it was nearly 5pm? Like seriously, how do people live in lagos?
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Horus(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lagos need a Metro Subway System
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Desanta(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
It was when I went to Nairobi, Kenya that I realized that we are enjoying in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by lakesider(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
this is a big lie ,, stop writting shit about your country

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oshodi
Isolo
Jakande estate
Ikotun
Agege motor road
Iyana ipaja...etc
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Amberon1: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pls remove Sharjah from your list. I've been there several times, even during rush hours and the traffic is nothing compared to traffic in Lagos. You barely stay few minutes in their traffic and even at that it moves, not like stagnant traffic you have here.
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
And someone is telling me to come and serve in Lagos, I don't like stress in my life biko.
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by FaroukM(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Big lie...Lagos is not among...u want to compare Lagos with Mumbai or Delhi....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by hollywater: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
I disagree just look at Bangladesh.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by sherlock229(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
you only think Lagos is worst because you haven't been to those countries

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
other country's traffic r organized. but come to Nigeria is like a war zone
this country is a mess
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Desanta:
It was when I went to Nairobi, Kenya that I realized that we are enjoying in Lagos.
bcuz they seem to have organised traffic. where u cnt drive the way u want
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
olusledge:
two weeks ago i spent 5 hours from ikorodu to ojuelegba.. the traffic was mad

nawa
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
you see, no US cities make the list.
Traffic is all about intelligence and obedience.
traffic laws in Nigeria is a waste of time
and that's why we still continue to suffer that problem
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
olusledge:

no jokes man last two weeeks monday
ask anyone who plied that route that day ..most cars turned back

Alright, I give up. I was formerly a lagosian as well before I left 6 years ago. I haven't returned back since then. But I do know how serious Lagos traffic can be a times
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 3:22am On Oct 11, 2018
OK
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Wallace2107: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
No
that food looks like fuzzy grin
Re: Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Introspection:
China has worse traffic than Nigeria, LAs traffic makes the news constantly, 495 beltway in DC is hell and there are lots more that I know for a fact are worse than traffic in Lagos.

But because Nigerians are good at hating themselves, they will bash their country the moment you tell them to.

You think it's about self hate?

its not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do African Brothers Abroad Discourage Others From Moving Abroad Too? / Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 / A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.