Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others (27306 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Genevieve Nnaji Joins Tiktok, Shares Hilarious Video / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Magichand: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Producer and Director Genevieve Nnaji has joined the United Talent Agency(UTA)..

This is coming after her latest movie Lionheart was purchased by Netflix.prior to its premiere at Toronto International Festival In September..

She joins the likes of Kevin Hart, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Brown, Mariah Carey and DJ Khaled..

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/genevieve-nnaji-joins-united-talent-agency/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by iamJ(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
so what will happen? she will star in a Hollywood blockbuster? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy park well with that dream, even God cant make such magic to happen

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Genny darling...

You've done so good.

Really proud of you kiss

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by theapeman4: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
When will this cargo start planing her marriage career! undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by sheedy407(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
She didnt bring Nollywood to a world level

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by IMASTEX: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Congrats
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Built2last: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
She has maintained low life despite fame and wealth

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Maket: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Congratulations!!!! Our next first lady if ATIKU should pick Ngozi as VP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Gud 2 go
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by 9jvirgin(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
What is the madness on Facebook about people saying they just received another Friend request from me telling me to forward the same message to people!!! Over 100 people has sent me this, the matter don tire me.

My inbox don full oo, abeg make dem kukuma allow the hacker make him kee me biko

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by mylifeisagift(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jenny baby..pride of nollywood.�

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by nelronaldo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
B....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by KosyJerry(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku’s Investment... grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by KanwuliaMama: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tomorrow dem go shout OLOSHO! OLOSHO! grin

Congrats Genny! grin

Hope you are ATIKULATING Ooooooo. . . . . ?
This is the TIME! cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Lizilicious(f): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fine woman

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by DCLXV1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why is it always about marriage? Does it mean people cant live a happy life without being getting married?
theapeman4:

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by NothingDoMe: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
so what will happen? she will star in a Hollywood blockbuster? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy park well with that dream, even God cant make such magic to happen
That's nonsense talk. E be like you nor dey read say netflix don buy her movie.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by DarknDaring: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Nelsizzy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
theapeman4:
Married man. What is your name again?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by DBossNG(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Her mates dey do olosho work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Nlolodo: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by fasterwell(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
I can boldly say that Genny is the only celeb my heart beats for

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Kira290(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
$260 worth of bitcoin up for grabs!!!

#350 to a $1
Face to face deal only!!
I don't sell online!

Quote me if interested.

Scammers keep off!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by oshe11: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Our Crush

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by BruncleZuma: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by Skyfornia(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oya say 'IGBO AMAKA'

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by odomanis: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Foolishly daring GOD ! SORRY !!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Joins United Talent Agency With Likes Of Angelina Jolie, Others by TheHeadBoy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Diamond lo'mo kiss mama you know I love you wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Christmas Photos / Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) / Photos From Cameron Okoye's 8th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.