Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Grand Mum Bleeding Dark Blood From Her Nose And Mouth. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Grand Mum Bleeding Dark Blood From Her Nose And Mouth. (595 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / I Saw Little Blood From My Pennis During Sex Today / Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grand Mum Bleeding Dark Blood From Her Nose And Mouth. by jamislaw(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pls doctors in the house what causes such situation?
Although we took her to the hospital yesterday after checking on her some drugs were giving to her.

I will be glad for your contribution.
Re: My Grand Mum Bleeding Dark Blood From Her Nose And Mouth. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why not just take her to the hospital
Re: My Grand Mum Bleeding Dark Blood From Her Nose And Mouth. by rottenPussy: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2018
Being a grand mom, she should be old enough to transient to the other world, worryless.
Re: My Grand Mum Bleeding Dark Blood From Her Nose And Mouth. by dominique(f): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
jamislaw:
Pls doctors in the house what causes such situation?
Although we took her to the hospital yesterday after checking on her some drugs were giving to her.

I will be glad for your contribution.

Didn't the doctors give you any diagnosis? Probably a government hospital, they hardly give patients any info. They just prescribe drugs sometimes without running tests.
Re: My Grand Mum Bleeding Dark Blood From Her Nose And Mouth. by jamislaw(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
dominique:

Didn't the doctors give you any diagnosis? Probably a government hospital, they hardly give patients any info. They just prescribe drugs sometimes without running tests.
thanks for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Eating Snails / Are You Getting Your Period Twice A Month? Come In Here / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.