Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) (37806 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by dre11(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
By Hameed Oyegbade,

The suspect after he was arrested.

The Commissioner of Police in Osun State, Mr Fimihan Adeoye, on Tuesday led police detectives to a 419 shrine at Oke-Woru, Gbaemu area in Osogbo, capital of Osun State and dismantled it.

One of the fraudsters arrested at the shrine, Oyegbile Durojaye confessed that the shrine was set up to dupe people on the pretext of helping them to overcome their problems.

The suspect explained that the shrine was set up by a gang of nine fraudsters who met inside a police cell in Lagos and resolved to venture into the con business as a way of making money as soon as they get out from the cell.

In a chat with Daily Trust, the suspect said “We are nine in this business. We met inside a police cell in Lagos and we became friend. It was from there that we planned this business. We are using Osogbo as the base and we set up the shrine here.”

“We usually bring our victims from Lagos and finish the deal here in the shrine in Osogbo. We are using this whole building and no one enters here that would not be scared. But it is a mere costume. We have some women among us whose role was to act as witches”.

“We have special rooms decorated in a scary way and we have one elderly man among us whose role was to act as spirit.

My role is to bring our victims to Osogbo from Lagos and present such person to the witches and the spirit in the dead of the night. Then, the witches and the spirit would tell such person to make his demands and pay”, the suspect stated.

CP Adeoye told Daily Trust that police detectives are on the trail of other members of the gang.
He assured that they would be apprehended to face the full wrath of the law.

He warned Nigerians to always be careful with people promising to solve their problems for them, saying that only God can solve problems.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/police-burst-lagos-419-syndicates-shrine-in-osogbo.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by genternity(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Afonjas skull minners

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by bankyblue(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
My people and this bad thiing they like Zuma pix

18 Likes

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by OneCorner: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tiger claw face at what they know best.
Oyegbile Durojaye
Every one of them has earning what’s not theirs in their DNA.
419, stealing, omo odo, skull mining, and their women are no 1 in aproko...

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by Chiemerie8(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
When will this skull miners stop bikonu?
Is it when there are no more skulls to mine?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by Bossontop(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Checking name...5%...10%...15%...40%...75%...100%
Done.......outcome:-

[img]https://media1./images/f5f97f20a51dde0f0ffd5c64927d1bb2/tenor.gif?itemid=4684379[/img]

Na dem (afônjas) again ooo

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by emeijeh(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Igbo amaka,

But

YORUBA AMALA

SKull miners doing what they know how to do best!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by KosyJerry(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
1 bursted and 1000 more to go... We still have along way to stop these activities

1 Like

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by shangodele974(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by amaniro: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Afonjanistans againcheesy

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by dan900(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
I wish they can do more of this. Nice of them. at least, let's begin to read good stuffs about them

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.
Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
braveboy64:
what is Afonja

Yoruba ajoka

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by IPOBrep: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
How many skulls have been mined here can only be known by God

9 Likes

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by braveboy64(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
what is Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by grateful236(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hebrew 5:6 wherever two or three skulls are gathered, an afonja must be in their midst grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by Arysexy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Afonja has done it again. Their trademark profession.

YEMISI Olaniyi people have done it ooooo!

Oblong and chamfered Head, adidas face people have mined skull again. They get PhD in skull mining Technology.

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by IbrahimDamola: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
We yorubas need to change from crimes. Is crime rubberstamped in yoruba DNA.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Laugh one kee me. Humans playing on the other humans intelligent
Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by iriakanns(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
in rochas' voice
my people my people

1 Like

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by ShameOnAPC: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chiemerie8:
When will this skull miners stop bikonu?

Is it when there are no more skulls to mine?
When will your brothers in diaspora stop disgracing our country, your region & drug is like buhari & lifeless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hm
Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by israelmao(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
He couldn't disappear?

1 Like

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by Naijamagician: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
I know some group of guys into this stuff in fact they are located in Ikere-Ekiti... They wanted to dupe me with fake dollars and pounds telling me to follow them to their shrine which was up on a mountain and they'll make me rich.....if the police is ready,I'll gladly expose their hideout...THIS ISN'T A JOKE

..i hate such nonsense charlatans..

The bad thing is Nigerian police aren't good at sting operations cause that would be perfect to burst this guys in Ikere-Ekiti as they are aware that I knew they were fakes.

I have one of their associates full names and even a few other details about them I'm goddamn serious.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yorubas need to change from crimes. Is crime rubberstamped in yoruba DNA.

Yorubas are not the leading tribe as far as crime is concerned in Nigeria, your tribe are. Flattiies

3 Likes

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by letsfarmnigeria: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
wow

evil is locking around

BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE TO TO BE USEFUL BY LEARNING EVERYTHING ABOUT FARMING ROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME SEE VIDEOS AND PICS FROM THE FARM ALL FOR FREE SIMPLY LOG ON TO letsfarmnigeria..com and learn for free

1 Like

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by jumpandpas(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Since the day Odu fell from the sky and smashed his skull on Ogbomosho rock, his descendants hv not disappointed in crime and sodomy.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Naijamagician:
I know some group of guys into this stuff in fact they are located in Ikere-Ekiti... They wanted to dupe me with fake dollars and pounds telling me to follow them to their shrine which was up on a mountain and they'll make me rich.....if the police is ready,I'll gladly expose their hideout...THIS ISN'T A JOKE

..i hate such nonsense charlatans..

The bad thing is Nigerian police aren't good at sting operations cause that would be perfect to burst this guys in Ikere-Ekiti as they are aware that I knew they were fakes.

The police in that area already knew them and what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by yns4real: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
shocked shocked
genternity:
Afonjas skull minners
Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by matuskyoo7(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Naija has gotten everything wrong from religion sentiment to tribal issue, crime has no tribe nor religion,it should be condemned not to be turned into tribal rift or war. Plse we are also responsible in one way or the other for our crime.. So plse dont associate a crime committed by a person to the entire tribe.. It brings and grow hatred among tribes... Plse save naija for the up coming or future ones
Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by IrokoOluwere: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
genternity:
Afonjas skull minners

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yoruba people tufia

7 Likes

Re: Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) by Naijamagician: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
maasoap:

The police in that area already knew them and what they are doing

That's my greatest fear and that's why in my spare time, I intend using the EFCC to fish out these fraudsters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / Fake Yahoo Boy Terrorizing Benin, Nabbed With The Help Of CCTV / Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.