Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures (45255 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji who welcomed a baby boy on September 17, 2018, took to Instagram to share new photos with her son, Jayce.

She wrote:

'I pray every woman experiences motherhood... there's no joy compared to this! Nothing comes close.#WhatGodgaveme. #beyondblessed. #sohappy #jj'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/adorable-photos-linda-ikeji-son.html

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Celebgistz1: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by SpearHead: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
In the other news, Hanty Kemi waited for Flavour but the dude was busy banging foreign punanies. Menopause finally caught up with her and frustration set in..... She no wan use eye see Hanty Linda...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by phollybee(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
This baby don't deserves All these Public Attentions u r giving him...Linda Be careful, dnt let dem turn his Destiny to zero byte...

26 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
IMMATURE LADY.
Never allows her sense of computation & comprehension to graduate.
Always trying to prove to people that she can do it.
The moment they say her BBREASTS are fake, the next thing she does, is to reveal it to them just to prove them wrong.

You are not really mature for marriage at all.
I can see now for myself.
Who knows they may have tagged your baby a “doll”, you hurriedly did the expected just to prove them wrong.
VERY SOON, you will be compelled to breastfeed this baby online, and I know you will do it.

WAKE UP madam, these whole things are unnecessary.
Just try and be yourself.
STOP making yourself available for such maladies.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by devigblegble: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oh no not today

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by brownsugar23: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Congrats to her on her motherhood

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Carzolah(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
OK..... we have heard
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Ausken(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
lol
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Shortyy(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Cute baby J
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Zane2point4(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
A woman will always be a woman.

What God gave you?

Keep supporting immortality..
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by ObservantFellow: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Very interesting undecided

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Airforce01(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lovely
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Mizwisdom(f): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Is this the baby that's supposed to drive the 120million car?

Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ms Linda 'Celibate' Ikeji and baby.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by gassbee: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Aunt kemi will not like dis

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Lionbite(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Baby mama
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by sisisioge: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Happiness is really free...it is usually found in the simplest of things.

EVILFOREST:
IMMATURE LADY.
Never allows her thinking to graduate.
Always trying to prove to people that she could do it.
The moment they say her BBREASTS are fake, the next thing she does is to reveal it to them just to prove them wrong.

Who knows they may have tagged your baby a “doll”, you hurriedly did the expected just to prove them wrong.

May you experience happiness in its truest form...then you would understand how plainly wasteful it is to hate wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Issokay smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Please allow baby to suck breast

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by pinknipple: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
black queen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by ahukannakate(f): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Na village people dey rush this one. Is she an actress?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
If you are a FOREX trader and needs strategy and currency pairs that you can use to make real money in FOREX trading, WhatsApp me on 08125187926. Please note that it's not free, but you can't loose with my strategy. What you paid is what you can make with in a day.

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by ikorodureporta: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Y eim dey use style hide d face na
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Wahala90: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
I no know say this girl don marry o. When she marry?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
EVILFOREST:
IMMATURE LADY.
Never allows her sense of computation & comprehension to graduate.
Always trying to prove to people that she can do it.
The moment they say her BBREASTS are fake, the next thing she does, is to reveal it to them just to prove them wrong.

VERY SOON, you will be compelled to breastfeed this baby online, and I know you will do it.

Gbam, l concur

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dat body no be like who just born own. Fornicating and still calling god lol
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
so motherhood sweet you like this...now what happens to the many ladies you have been preaching celibacy n being single. ...well only those who becomes your disciples through your preaching will be hit hard......for me,i am do happy for you n prays I also experience FATHERHOOD very soon ..cheers
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi In New Pictures by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Beauty, Brains And Power" - Tonto Dikeh Slays In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas / Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.