Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) (2337 Views)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Kumaor Fachii: Nigerian Army Arrests Gana's Second-In-Command, Fachii / Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by Rexcharlesblog: 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
This photo is so painful... How can a soldier who's work is to protect the interest of citizens now turn to be worse of all...how can a living creature do this to a young student.. What offens did he commit to deserve this kind of maltreatment...
Rexcharles blog was informed about this incident through a Facebook user who happens to be the Elder brother of the Student.
Read his post below: http://www.rexcharlesblog.com/2018/10/soldier-brutalize-student-in-command.html?m=1

Read the full story here : http://www.rexcharlesblog.com/2018/10/soldier-brutalize-student-in-command.html?m=1

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
shocked

Life is easy.

If you don't want your child to be flogged, then don't enrol them in any Command school because discipline like this is commonplace in a military school.

Besides, CDSSE students are so frigging stubborn apparently because of the influx of Abakpa Nike and New Haven junior cultist in the school.

So you won't blame those 82 Division korofos for enforcing discipline and keeping a check on hooliganism.

Anyways, I knew this school will become worthless when her students started mingling with "Apukwa" and Army Day students.
Because till date, I've never seen an "Army day product" who made it in life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Is this what you call brutality?

The soldier did a perfect job. After all kids below 30yrs of age these days are very stubborn. My neighbor has a 29yr old who he still flogs with leather belt. If you're not 35yrs and above you are still a child that is meant to be dealt with as a form of correction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Teen cultists everywhere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by matrixme(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

The soldier did a perfect job. After all kids below 30yrs of age these days are very stubborn. My neighbor has a 29yr old who he still flogs with leather belt. If you're not 35yrs and above you are still a child that is meant to be dealt with as a form of correction.
and to think that we live together with species like you in this country in 2018 makes one wonder if things can actually be better. Imagine if the parents of the person that invented your phone, the internet and even the English language you typed this with, flogged them this mercilessly, would they have grown up to become people of value around the world? The hard way is the only way for your types

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by Timagex(m): 3:49am On Oct 10, 2018
If it's command, I'm not surprised. I was priviledged to attend the one at Odogbo barracks, ibadan. cool nobi small tin o. Our ao and RSM did worse to us....we survived! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by Timagex(m): 3:55am On Oct 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

a 29 year old still in his father's house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Timagex:
If it's command, I'm not surprised. I was priviledged to attend the one at Odogbo barracks, ibadan. cool nobi small tin o. Our ao and RSM did worse to us....we survived! grin cheesy
no be small tin o.
what year where u there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2018
unfortunately it's acceptable in military schools,even their old students will confirm this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2018
this na small brushing for command.
i remember those days..men.
we had really big men children in sch.
military administrator, minister,it used to be d top sch.
so much wealth and indicipline.

na assembly ground brushing they solve am .
imaging flogging the son of a military administrator 24 stroke in public and u must not touch am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by Timagex(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Abortedfetus:
no be small tin o.
what year where u there.
2006-2012 smiley
Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Timagex:
2006-2012 smiley
was there 1994-1999. we were d first to move into d present site. dat building was d army children school. i can still smell d stinks when we just moved in. bring back memories. how are you,and hope u are rpp us well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) by Timagex(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abortedfetus:
was there 1994-1999.
we were d first to move into d present site.
dat building was d army children school.
i can still smell d stinks when we just moved in.
bring back memories.
how are you,and hope u are rpp us well.
I'm fine and u? Na Oau we dey rep now cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics / Wife Of UAE Sheikh Runs Away From Country With $40 Million / How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.