Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? (2312 Views)

Just In: Nigerian Student Rusticated, Deported After Making A Threats Against A / Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking To The Statue Of The School Former Vc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Hello Nairaland,I need your help on how to find out if my son was truly rusticated

Few weeks ago. Someone in my street(neighbor) called me and reported a case of my son and his friend fighting

She said they really fought, insulted and casted each others secret.
She told me my son was rusticated in school and he’s also in cult.

He schools in ekiti state uni(oye )
Is there a way I can know if he’s still a student or not. I’m planning to go to his school this weekend but I had love to know if there’s a way I can find out online or if Nairaland can help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by BurgundyBlue: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2022
chaiii Eksu full of cultist indeed.... it might be true ooo. Sir the only way you can know if he's rusticated is to head to Eksu and find out o...you can also make some enquiry from some of his mate....they should know better....

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by BurgundyBlue: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2022
chaiii Eksu full of cultist indeed.... it might be true ooo. Sir the only way you can know if he's rusticated is to head to Eksu and find out o...you can also make some enquiry from some of his mate....they should know better....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by robinso01(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2022
The best way to know is to go to his school.

At the person above me, it's fuoye not eksu.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Kingpin1000: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:
Hello Nairaland,I need your help on how to find out if my son was truly rusticated

Few weeks ago. Someone in my street(neighbor) called me and reported a case of my son and his friend fighting

Is there a way I can know if he’s still a student or not. I’m planning to go to his school this weekend but I had love to know if there’s a way I can find out online or if Nairaland can help me
Sir, it's not hard to find out, just go to his HOD and make inquiries directly from him/her without letting your son know.

About the cult part, you can do that yourself, by visiting the saynotocultism thread . There you can get tips on how to demystify your son if he is one.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Anigreat: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2022
shocked

Go straight to his department and make inquiries , especially if you can see students that are in the same level with him , they will tell you everything.

You son want to be future Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, but I reject it for him.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by jeff1993: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2022
If his friend said it then it's true;!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by BIDOO(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:

Wait, are you sure your son ever secure admission in the first place? Ekiti state uni(oye)? Sir/ma that's the combination of two different universities! Be specific federal uni oye or ekiti state uni, from there we can proceed.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Stargangz: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Won kin fi mo daku shere, e maa wule se iwadi kankan, won ti le omo yin danu ni ile iwe. Oluwa jowo, omo aridunnu alalubarika ni kio pese fun mi. Amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by dawnomike(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:

Visit the admission office of the school
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Zonefree(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2022
I want you to know this;

After visiting the school and you discovered he's not rusticated, all eyes will be on your son and his cult activities, that's when he will be rusticated.

Why not use reverse psychology on him? Sit him down and tell him you heard he has been rusticated, and you want him to write jamb to start afresh with another school. Watch his reaction and make your moves.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Mrsoft3(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2022
May our children no put us through heart break we didn't give to our own parent's....hmm it is well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by deekseen(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Don't bother about asking his coursemates, just go straight to his department office. The HOD should be able to tell you the current state of your son's studentship. If rusticated, you should also be able to get the details of the rustication from the HOD.

Like someone suggested, find time to read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included. It's very long now, but it will help you a lot, especially if you have other children that are teenagers.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Typicool8(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:

Sir I can help you with that as I am a student of the said school

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:

Go to his department and meet his level adviser. He's the best person to give you an answer.

If he/she is not on seat, go to the HOD's office, the registrar's office, or the admissions office.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Tokskob2008: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2022
If you are not chanced yet to make the journey you can as well get his course adviser's phone number or the HOD's maybe from his friends or school website if it's there or better still get in touch with the Dean of student's affairs on phone and make the necessary enquiries.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Typicool8:

Sir I can help you with that as I am a student of the said school

Thanks
How do I get in touch with you please
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Typicool8(m): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:

Thanks
How do I get in touch with you please

Sir can I have your number so I can text or call you.
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Announced3: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Go straight to his department and make inquiries , especially if you can see students that is in the same level with him , they will tell you everything.

You son want to be future Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, but I reject it for him.

you don't start again early this morning.. use your pills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Typicool8:

Sir can I have your number so I can text or call you.
I can’t send my info online. Is there any other way we can go about this ?
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Typicool8(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:

I can’t send my info online. Is there any other way we can go about this ?

Yes sir you can send me a message on the email on my signature
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by dododawa1: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Please let know d end
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2022
Typicool8:

Yes sir you can send me a message on the email on my signature

I just tried but I’m not used to this site. Can you send yours to my email please ?
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Typicool8(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:

I just tried but I’m not used to this site. Can you send yours to my email please ?

Okay sir no problem
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Ehinjuola: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Lemme start with the said school, the FUOYE, are they in session? Thought they're under ASUU.

Secondly, how ppl toll with ppl's emotions is kinda appalling in this forum, someone will come up with whats bothering n eating him up and some ppl will end it with sagacious comments. Being judgemental without consider the person emotion is wickedness n inhumane, so let stop it. If you know you cant contribute wisely "jejely" read n pass through which one is
Stargangz:
Won kin fi mo daku shere, e maa wule se iwadi kankan, won ti le omo yin danu ni ile iwe. Oluwa jowo, omo aridunnu alalubarika ni kio pese fun mi. Amin

Another thing is, I can see someone that's requesting to render help as a student in the same school. What I can say about this is you (OP) wants to put your son welfarism in the hands of co-student, take a look at this, if your son is eventually a cultist as they claimed and it seems its a rival cult that's requesting to help in which whom you want to give number to in order to help you check up on your son to get the information for you , you know is another suicide entirely. ( I will use this medium to advice parents that, if you can't visit your wards in school at least 2-3 times with one unaware visit you won't know the well-being of that ward). Now, the OP wants to neglect is duty as a good parent in this delicate time of his son's life and give the responsibility to mere student who also needs monitoring. It shows the OP don't normally performs his role diligently perhaps he's a busy man.

My advice will also be among the wise ones here that they already give which is, go to your son's school, meet with the level adviser (HOD may not know much about him, if he's a new intake) and also don't forget to ask his colleague (level mate) with that, you will fully know whom your son is and type of friends he mingle with.

And lastly, PRAYER IS THE KEY, it can change bad to good.

Masallam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by HarlequinLekex: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Op learn to aviod sharing contacts with strangers esp on issues like this ,if u like make u no listen,as some said go to his uni and verify
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by mespusinglez(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2022
DAMN
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Typicool8(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:

Sir please check your mail
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Lama70(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Go online and get the number/email of the Dean and make your enquiry.

Such information could also be found on the school's website if you check.

Good luck!
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Omotakins(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2022
blackmamber:

If he schools in Oye, it's a federal university called FUOYE, not EKSU. EKSU is in Ado Ekiti. Go to his school ASAP to confirm his studentship, please. That's your best bet.
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by ibechris(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Don't let him know that u are going to his school.
Re: How Do I Know If My Son Was Truly Rusticated ?? by Karlifate: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
BurgundyBlue:

OP is talking about FUOYE, not EKSU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Arrested For Alleged Fake Currency Printing (video) / My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha / Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.