Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi (1234 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi by ashacot: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
A New Video Has been released by a foreign media outlet where the people of berom platue state where celebrating the killing of hausa fulani muslem in a community. The foreign media outlet reported that more than 86 people were killed and more than 200 injured in the clash.

Disclaimer. I just saw the video and decided to share it. This video is a reminder to us that we are far from being united in this country, but we can actually achieve unity.
Let us shun violence and embrace peace as Nigeria.

Watch Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9jEeuFgXbQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi by sagio09: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Abeg send dix video to me through my whatsapp 08036743434
Re: Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi by 4reala(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
And OP you believed this?

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi by adecz: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2018
They said 86 ppl had been
killed, not 86 Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi by d4gmail: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Chai! See my country!
Re: Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi by delzbaba(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2018
this is very old,during goodluck era
Re: Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi by gidgiddy: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2018
I thought they said it is unarmed IPOB killed nobody is the real terrorists we should be worried about? So why worry about Berom killing Hausa?
Re: Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi by ashacot: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2018
sagio09:
Abeg send dix video to me through my whatsapp 08036743434

send your email
Re: Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi by stevo4them(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
ashacot:

send your email
Stephenoyewale120@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Married Teacher Pleads Guilty To Having Sex With 17-year-old Student / Frustrated Husband Buys Coffin Over Domestic Troubles With Wife (photo) / Man Accidentally Beheads Himself During Islamic Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.