Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) (73768 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by ModsareChevres: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2018
gift01:
Na this younger one carry Pastor Chris face

Both one way or the other.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by muystoy(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Why their knuckles come burn like that?
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Drabeey:

person wey wan link u no like better things na

The person fit don dey hooked up already na.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by kaliboi94(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Where is their mother
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Back when I used to attend Christ embassy cheesy there are cheaper sex there than a brothel grin

1 Like

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2018
she's 70% her father and 30% mother....esan women are beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by cdqyehyeh(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Dis makes the first page, so we could start commenting bwtfool, awesome, gorgeous. lol.
some news somehow sef
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Not my business sha

2 Likes

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by sewiciyo: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2018
they are both cute
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Amberon1: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2018
grin grin
yeyerolling:
amebo.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Amberon1: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2018
You're a bloody criminal.
Myndd44
Samsonsure:
Contact on our fixed matches huge winning or whatsapp us 07038141721
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2018
columbus007:
:Pchoi,make person just hide under that wide gown under dey tongue lash this babe,choi.

This is kwuruption a d baba will phight you
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2018
kenzysmith:
this girl go get comfirm sound track
I swear down. Her soundtrack go be like those female Chinese opera musician grin
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Sultty:

I swear down. Her soundtrack go be like those female Chinese opera musician grin

grin grin

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2018
Mintayo:
Her sister looks like their Father while Sharon looks like her Mum.

Hence her father is more beautiful than her mom

1 Like

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by KanwuliaMama: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2018
Signs of the end!

Instead of going straight to her honeymoon, she dey for Twitter and Instagram dey pose.
Holy Nwenje virgin!
Mr. Frimpong go dey shine JAMMO congos with babymammas reporting left, right and center real soon! Den you go come internet dey cry like ya mama. undecided

Dis ghyel nor learn from her parents I swear.

STAY OFF THE NET, you fool! cheesy
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2018
There is nothing stunning about her, op learn to use your eyes and English words properly
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by breakeven: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Racoon:
What must have been the irreconcilable difference that a mother will failed to honour the wedding of her eldest daughter for God's sake
Christ is far from her heart. She has forgotten everything Jesus said about forgiveness.
And that kind of bitterness may destroy her if she refuses to repent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by ayokenny37(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Racoon:
What must have been the irreconcilable difference that a mother will failed to honour the wedding of her eldest daughter for God's sake

fail
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by semyman: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2018
For the second daughter no DNA required, but I am too sure of the same for the first. Elders speaking
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by jidobaba(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Sheeple! Behold what your money did.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Business123: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2018
Hello People, I have portable bluetooth speakers for sale. Speaker lasts 12 to 15 hours if charged for 2 hours. It has mic for calls plus water proof technology. Can be used by poolside, beach, etc. More specification available on request.

Zero Seven Zero One Eight Four Five Six Four One One
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Alexiz101(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2018
DavidEsq:

Mr columbus, jus look at ur life
Aliyu ...where has he been
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by dnawah(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Famousbabe:
Sharon Oyakhilome has continued to share more photos and videos from her white/church wedding to Phillip Frimpong.

Since her mother was unequivocally absent, many were wondering if her younger sister, Charlyn Oyakhilome, was also absent. But Mrs Frimpong just shared adorable pictures of her sister, who is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's lookalike, as her Chief Bridesmaid. She also shared photos with her beautiful bridesmaids.

My sis was the real MVP!!! And shoutout to my bridesmaids - they really came through ❤️ love you all.

See more beautiful picture of her cute sister here:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sharon-oyakhilomes-sister-charlyn.html?m=1
the one way resemble him mama fine pass the one way resemble him papa.
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Basher8583: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Famousbabe:
Sharon Oyakhilome has continued to share more photos and videos from her white/church wedding to Phillip Frimpong.

Since her mother was unequivocally absent, many were wondering if her younger sister, Charlyn Oyakhilome, was also absent. But Mrs Frimpong just shared adorable pictures of her sister, who is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's lookalike, as her Chief Bridesmaid. She also shared photos with her beautiful bridesmaids.

My sis was the real MVP!!! And shoutout to my bridesmaids - they really came through ❤️ love you all.

See more beautiful picture of her cute sister here:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/sharon-oyakhilomes-sister-charlyn.html?m=1
Please whats the purpose of this post.
Why is the OP desperately trying to paint the whole mariage thing with morality and uprightness.
Facts
The mariage is just a big indication that christ embassy is just a big sham of a so called church.
- They dont practice FORGIVENESS as seen by the pastor CEO.

- They are too materialistic. I mean just see what a pastors daughter is wearing as a wedding gown. She for kukuma strip naked na.

Im just thinking wildly what message the officiating pastor who is also a divocee would preach.

Bunch of Munafiqs
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2018
columbus007:
:Pchoi,make person just hide under that wide gown under dey tongue lash this babe,choi.

I see u ma nigga

Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by icogb: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Racoon:
What is the irreconcilable difference dat wld mek a husband to be against his ex wide being in their daughter's wedding?
Re: Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) by icogb: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

Please whats the purpose of this post.
Why is the OP desperately trying to paint the whole mariage thing with morality and uprightness.
Facts
The mariage is just a big indication that christ embassy is just a big sham of a so called church.
- They dont practice FORGIVENESS as seen by the pastor CEO.

- They are too materialistic. I mean just see what a pastors daughter is wearing as a wedding gown. She for kukuma strip naked na.

Im just thinking wildly what message the officiating pastor who is also a divocee would preach.

Bunch of Munafiqs

Benny Hinn isn't divorced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.