Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

"I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. (5319 Views)

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Issame: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2018
A lady identified as "Ho la Sugar" who was drugged and raped by Four guys finally speaks out after she was pronounced dead.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/im-not-dead-im-alive-lady-drugged-and-raped-by-four-guys-speaks-out-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44
Cc Dominique

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Issame: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2018

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2018
You may not be physically dead, but spiritually, that's another story.

I admire her spirit though. I'm not sure if she's bold or she simply has no shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Olalan(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Consequence of moving with bad company......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by NwaAmaikpe: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2018
shocked

You just came alive sugar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by UncleNnamdi: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2018
You'll still visit another set of guys in a hotel.

I'm sure of that.
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by wittyt98(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2018
ok

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by IamPlato(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2018

What About Your Pussy
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by delzbaba(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2018
shame on you
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by dbos11(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Olosho no dey get shame sha oooo, pesin wey suppose go drink sniper

Even though i'm a Yoruba boy, i no go lie

AFONJA GIRLS NO DEY GET SHAME

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by columbus007(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2018
she has moved on,that's one fantastic thing about yoruba tout be it a boy or a girl,they move on quickly, morroco smoking girl,what else.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Arthurity1(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2018
I like her will... She is a survivor. Those bastards that did that to her will meet their miserable ends someday.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Oreofepeters: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2018
was she not the one that was raped analy with splashed sperm over her shiit hole.?

if she take her time to watch the video, she would have drank sniper by now..

I kuku get the video...
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by ozento: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2018
so we shud fry banana now abi? spoit child.
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by stevo4them(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Oreofepeters:
was she not the one that was raped analy with splashed sperm over her shiit hole.?

Do you have the video?
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Oreofepeters: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2018
stevo4them:
Do you have the video?
yea I have it
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by sacajawea: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na small girl Sef
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by BruncleZuma: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
sad sad sad sad
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by johncreek: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
She really has guT
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Issame: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
You may not be physically dead, but spiritually, that's another story.

I admire her spirit though. I'm not sure if she's bold or she simply has no shame.

the latter
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by notttty(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oreofepeters:
yea I have it
SHARE NA MAKE WE WEY NO WATCH AM BEFORE SEE AM NA
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Dreyl(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Glad to know that
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Babyshop: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
notttty:
SHARE NA MAKE WE WEY NO WATCH AM BEFORE SEE AM NA
Make Konji no finish you sha

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by KendrickAyomide: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Babyshop:
no konji there . that video is irritating
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by notttty(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Babyshop:
Trust me last thing for my mind na konji.. I just dey catch cruz ni. You think say I be like una ni?
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by stevo4them(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oreofepeters:
yea I have it
Pls can you help me send it?......via WhatsApp?
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by Lekan1o1: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:

I kuku get the video...

shocked
Re: "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. by stevo4them(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
yea I have it
07068487478......thats my whatsapp number

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Is Temting Me (should I Sleep With Her)? / 20 Die In NURTW Factional Clash In Sango Ota / There Is No For Hope Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.