Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (46071 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Amagite(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, has revealed she never had sex or dated her Dutch-born Ghanaian husband, Phillip Frimpong, before marriage.

She made the revelation during a question and answer session with her Instagram followers. See here post below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-daughter-reveals-she-never-had-sex-before-marriage.html

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Love is sweet when it is with the right person kiss kiss

BBNaija's Bisola Looks Gorgeous As She Strikes A Pose With Her New SUV >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-bisola-looking-gorgeous-strikes-pose-new-suv.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Was She supposed to answer Yes? sad

Busy Body

218 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by NwaAmaikpe: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
shocked

If this is actually true,
Then she and Frimpong are fools.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Na wa oh so they never dated, just woke up one morning and decided to get married.. This pastor pikin no go kill person with lies

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Even if it is true, those who are shagging steady will not believe.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by kolafolabi(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2018
I think I totally agree with her besides her husband is a pastor so I believe they wouldn't do such act until the night of their marriage..

35 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by genternity(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2018
Na who we go ask eeh

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by izzou(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2018
grin

You and Phillip never had sex doesn't mean you are a virgin. The thing fit Don loss tey tey grin

But Virginity is priceless kiss

#Proudlyvirgin cool

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by DWJOBScom(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2018
If true then it's to be admired and hailed...

Cool to know we still have people with such virtue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by dbos11(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2018
This one b 'lie' Mohammad daughter ooo

See as she don kill me with laughter grin grin

I can bet my left ball that she's not a virgin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by internationalman(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2018
That shouldn't be the real question.

The real question should be have you had sex b4 with any guy...

If yes, then you not having sex with your potential husband does not make you any more different from those that do

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nonstoprain: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
their cup of tea, please house check this out, I travel from lagos last week to go see my people for village, inside the bus I took, there was this lady that sit beside me with her son, so because the journey was a very long one, I decide to help her carry the baby sometimes so she can rest, finally we got to our destination by 9pm or there about, she thank me for being such a good person and handed me her phone to put my number which I did, after that we went our separate ways, the problem now is that ever since that day she has been calling me not less than five times a day asking me to come and see her, whenever she calls, she will be crying and beging me to come, so that's the situation I find myself at the moment, I just don't know what to do, weather to go or not, please guys what did you suggest, thanks and God bless you all.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nbote(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2018
Doesn't mean she wasn't shagging someone else... She didn't say she was a virgin, she jus said she didn't have sex with d guy...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by 9jaAmerican: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
I think I totally agree with her besides her husband is a pastor so I believe they wouldn't do such act until the night of their marriage..
Are you retarded? You must be if you think pastors too don't get Hot.

P. S:mod na hooorny I type o, wetin be hot?

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by 9jaAmerican: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2018
So we should believe you people never had sexx because you said so? You try well well angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Olufela30: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2018
She never had sex Buh she sha dne fvvk before marriage !!!
Who's with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by DBossNG(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2018
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by hisexcellency34: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Pastors children are the greatest liars

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Lies

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by didfy: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Is no big deal. I didnt either after 1 yr plus with my wife before marriage . Though is by the grace of God. Thats why when i command greatness upon my family( wife and children) it happens very fast

Is paying off now

Kudos to you woman!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by ozento: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
but u don suck blokoz. pls tel us? we wnt 2 know.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Hoodbilonia: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2018
yur papa
una dey fuc raw
she don fuc tire
abi na anal sex she dey do
a whole ghanian wont touch ypur hairy pussy
breasts
slot big dic inside
so wetin come be martiage for
abegi

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by zombieTRACKER: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Afuru Onye aju?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Kira290(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
I don't believe untill I see the pussy myself undecided

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Mandynews(f): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Chris Embassy?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Hoodbilonia: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
stop being greedy
u will die poor and your ppl will sell the btc and use the money to drink beer
odeh.
it was 355, before
now its 350.
poor guy
u dont sell online cause u r greedy
hahahahahaha
u wan sell for ,355
u for sell for 500naira na
thief

Kira290:
$260 worth of bitcoin up for grabs!!!

#350 to a $1
Face to face deal only!!
I don't sell online!

Quote me if interested.

Scammers keep off!!!

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
huh
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by ibrahimovic303: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Asweragad adonbilivit....This geh wey set like masset? If i hear grin grin cheesy....Na pastor children/strict parents children na do bad thing pass, if you know you know!

My two cents
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage by Bawizzo(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Ok.
so dae hymen was broken during a stretch yoga exercise, abi??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Prayer Points To Break The Powers Of Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.