Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot (35779 Views)

Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by IMASTEX: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Make sense
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by YemiHadid(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2018
The second born son looks like a product of away game...
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by ufuosman(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2018
Cute
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by ekanDamie: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

You Can Easily identify Couples Who Love To Fvck every Minute by The Age Difference Of Their Kids...

These One Will Probably Fvck 300 days Out Of 365 days God Has Given
Lol. Yeah right
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by bedspread: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Little kids showing illuminati signs! Bad signs
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by missCAPS: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
I'M STILL TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON...

MISSCAPS CAN YOU HELP ME?

I think these people are modeling for someone or a company.
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by ElizabethMadume: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
cry
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Ugosample(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Zi:
They look good, financially-comfortable, happy and relaxed.
I don't think they are a Nigerian family.

don't think so either
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Ugosample(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Caseless:
grin
Make dem just hook me up with them mama. I no get time for the pictures.

The lady na milf.
you want to fvck another man's wife
you well so?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Doerstech(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
lovely
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by FOWOSHERE01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Best family ever. Honestly, I've got to work harder.
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Caseless: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ugosample:

you want to fvck another man's wife

you well so?
no!
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by gargoyle: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Zi:
They look good, financially-comfortable, happy and relaxed.
I don't think they are a Nigerian family.

It's not possible.

In this Economy, $ kids and they wouldn't be smiling so freely.

grin
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by gargoyle: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ugosample:

don't think so either

Obviously not. The GSW Jersey and the Mexican hats shouts california
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
gargoyle:

Obviously not. The GSW Jersey and the Mexican hats shouts california

yea

And hunger and starvation has killed off the look on so so many Nigerian families

Even the so called middle class are looking so so haggard cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
The last child is the drama queen.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by piagetskinner(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
they will soon give birth to the 5th child
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Rushmore(f): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Two girls two boys!!! kiss kiss
Two boys to help protect the family and two girls to help in the kitchen!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by darlenese(f): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
family of 7
puppy is the last born.
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by williamdeluxe(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
na only "wall" DEM 4 dy take pishure?
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Queenara(f): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

You Can Easily identify Couples Who Love To Fvck every Minute by The Age Difference Of Their Kids...

These One Will Probably Fvck 300 days Out Of 365 days God Has Given

Ahn ahn grin.
It has not gotten to that na
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Mickyhass22(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Family of seven wat of the dog

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by Abuloma80(f): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
izzou:
grin

The only lesson I can draw from the picture

THEY BOTH GOT MARRIED EARLY.

They are done with childbirth, and enjoying themselves to the fullest cool.

You are absolutely right. They married early and also had their children early, so they are all growing together. The joy and the advantage cannot be over emphasized because I am taking out of experience. In fact my seventh and the last born is always thought to be my first born by others.
So don't be left out if you have not started.
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
The woman in the first picture is not responsible, at her age, she's not meant to dress like that even if it's not real.
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by writetopoker: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
What an Atikulated family
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by richylee(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
I love this photoshoot....
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by photoshoot(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
richylee:
I love this photoshoot....

What?
Re: Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot by GetCofOProperty: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2018
Cute family. All handsome and beautiful.

Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. And click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest / How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.