Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (35707 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by nike4luv(f): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
Good Evening Beautiful People!
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday.
New development;
I have decided to make this thread a complaints/suggestions/request thread. So please feel free to air out your feelings and I will be addressing any issues that are being brought up.
Please try not to use this as an avenue to fight or quarrel.

Have a lovely week ahead.
Nike

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by obowunmi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2011
Pls dis is the family section not the romance section. Doubt too many people have complaints because folks here understand that, just because you don't share similar opinions doesn't mean that one abuses or curse people. I'm sure that happens but not as much.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by nike4luv(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2011
Thanks for this,
I was advised to open this thread just in case.

Appreciate your input though smiley
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
Very much needed.
There are a lot of abusive and insultive people in this section.
The slightest disagreement with their point of view results in reference to parentage.
Moderators,well done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by N101: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2011
Similar to obowunmi and Richvkunt, what is it with the insults and abuse?  So often a reasonable thread gets derailed because two people decide to become personal and curse each other back to their ancestors and forward to their progeny. Not good.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by nike4luv(f): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2011
Really liking the feedback here,
This is what the thread is made for, I will appreciate it if i get any reports or comments directed to this thread. i.e if you have an issue with any threads in the section, this will be a great way to alert me and I'll sort it.

Thanks once again guys smiley
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by mukina2: 1:46am On Sep 08, 2011
smiley
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by OAM4J: 5:09am On Sep 09, 2011
Mod Nike; can you please ban the poster above me? So that she will spend more time cooking my food than browsing NL. I trust you to promote Family values.

Thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by blank(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by tpia5: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
Not sure why the thread was opened since the mod tends to do her own thing regardless.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2011
how do u mean tpia?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by tpia5: 3:32am On Sep 10, 2011
^^no biggie.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Johndoe100(m): 4:05am On Sep 10, 2011
tpia@:

Not sure why the thread was opened since the mod tends to do her own thing regardless.

At last some honesty on this thread.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2011
Does this imply that the 'report to the mod' button won't work anymore?

I prefer that.lolz
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by nike4luv(f): 2:45am On Sep 25, 2011
tpia@:

No, we dont tend to do our own thing. We go by what we are being asked to do.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by nike4luv(f): 2:46am On Sep 25, 2011
ifyalways:

Does this imply that the 'report to the mod' button won't work anymore?

I prefer that.lolz

Yes, it does work. I and tgirl will be looking at both. This is just to bring our attentions to any consistent issues.

Thank You as you co-operate

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by SexyMamaJ: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
Been Married for over 6 years now and have 2 children.
Now 8 months pregnant and just discovered that he has been having affairs outside with women here and also in Nigeria and when confronted with evidence after having spoken to one of the women that did not know he was married, he still denies everything but maintains a guilty posture and is apologetic.
When asked why he is apologising then he has nothing to say.
I never expected this from him as he is so hardworking and looks so responsible. He has also been saying finances are hard and rough but has money to pay for hotel bills and accessories for other women, whilst kids have been lacking.
He says he wants to continue in the marriage but does nothing to change his ways as he still locks away his phone and is just not truthful. So concerned about my children and future in this kind of environment
What do I do??

2 Likes

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2011
Good thread only if we play by the rules.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by ifyalways(f): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2011
^You'd be the first person I would report.Confusing our husband with "tricycle style",hoarding and enjoying him alone amongst other crimes.

Kedu ije asa?I di scarce.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Johndoe100(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2011
Most of the women would love to have me hung drawn and quartered, but that is not in the rules, are these?

I have deleted the posts here as they have been deleted on the thread by the super mod.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by cantell(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^that lady has got anger issues.
She might actually bust her brassiere, if care is not taken.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by 9to5365(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
cantell:

^^that lady has got anger issues.
She might actually bust her brassiere, if care is not taken.

She is psychotic. she may dangerous. I think that her people should have her checked. At the rate she is going she will soon start attacking people on the street.

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by mukina2: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
Johndoe100:

Most of the women would love to have me hung drawn and quartered, but that is not in the rules, are these?
Please give me the link to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2011
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by mukina2: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
Johndoe100:

do not attack first and reply later.

Johndoe100:

Association of damaged kunts.

anyways just cleaned the thread.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Odunnu: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
ifyalways:

^You'd be the first person I would report.Confusing our husband with "tricycle style",hoarding and enjoying him alone amongst other crimes.

Kedu ije asa?I di scarce.
Nwanyioma, i'm just seein this. Please dont report me o. I've even stopped the tricycle riding, it was giving me bow legs. You can keep him for the rest of the month while I catch my breath. Its sapping I tell you.
Hows my lil son inlaw doing?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by perx(f): 3:52am On Dec 20, 2011
hi, i posted on the "Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First!" topic 2x because i did not want one post to be too long.
the 1st one was accepted but the 2nd and concluding part was removed by the spambot and i was banned everytime i tried to post or repost

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9797054#msg9797054

i dont know why this happened, because i do not see anything wrong in my story/post. kindly do something about it so that i can put it out there/on the thread for people to see or read
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by nike4luv(f): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
Perx
I have notified the responsible party and something should be done about it soon.

Thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by perx(f): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
nike4luv:

Perx
I have notified the responsible party and something should be done about it soon.

Thanks

i hope so, thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Agluvs9ja(f): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2011
Please i cant vote or see the polls. Everytime i try to do so, i'm being asked to login. . .
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by nikkygal(f): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826801.0.html

Mods, kindly clean up all the insults & curses on this thread with the link above. That is a very sensitive thread & some people have just shamelessly turned the place into a battlegound.

**SMH at all these NL 'women'**. . . .
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by perx2: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
this is perx. i've been banned again. my answers have not been posted on the thread NL charity org, i get a ban instead but it's in my profile's recent post. i just tire ohh
i cannot post anymore answers or replies yet. they will ban this too i guess. i'll wait so please HELP

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=802184.msg9950087#msg9950087

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Help: Unilorin Final Year Student Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.