Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here (18305 Views)

First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership / Nairaland Property Experts, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by AngelMyke1: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
Where there is no Law, there is no Sin.
Thanks Oga Lawyer.
Now we have no Excuse.
From now on, 3 postings it is.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by ShyOne(f): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2011
Please Lawyer:

I second, third and fourth - the multiple requests that agents post pictures/photos of the properties.

I am in the States and am coming to stay in Lagos for a short period of time and I have no IDEA at all about the area.  Without pictures/photos - it is just words on a page pieced together.

It gives no idea to honest seekers the condition of the properties or communities of the location.

I am looking for either a room to let or a one-two bedroom to let in the Lagos main area that is safe and flood free - I want to pay a fair amount and not be overcharged.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by maclatunji: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2011
Shy-One:

Please Lawyer:

I second, third and fourth - the multiple requests that agents post pictures/photos of the properties.

I am in the States and am coming to stay in Lagos for a short period of time and I have no IDEA at all about the area.  Without pictures/photos - it is just words on a page pieced together.

It gives no idea to honest seekers the condition of the properties or communities of the location.

I am looking for either a room to let or a one-two bedroom to let in the Lagos main area that is safe and flood free - I want to pay a fair amount and not be overcharged.

Funny, I can help you with that you know. I am serious and will not overcharge you. Visit GetNAIJAProperties.com if in doubt. At least it takes some degree of good name and goodwill to operate that.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2011
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2011
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2011
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2011
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2011
Hollantunji has 6 adverts.

Omalajaone has 8 adverts!!!

Don't mean to sound offensive but the moderator really has to wake up and start policing the board more. Maybe it is time to get more moderators for the property section?
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by risdam: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2011
good and intelligent nigerians create while the bad and disgraceful once destroy, people work hard to get their money and some fools sit down and plan to dupe them, god punished them for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by lawyer(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
Dont get so worked up blank, they will all be banned. There are procedures to be taken before a poster is banned. Thats why i asked you to report them to me and we take appropriate actions. Am not online 24hours a day and i also need your input to know which and which posters are violating it. The property section used to be clustered and you dont know the work i do underneath for you to enjoy the property forum. Anyway thanks for the update. They will all be banned.

Cheers
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2011
thanks for that, @Lawyer.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2011
@ Holatunjii has 15 adverts on the front page!!!! Only him, 15.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2011
Pamcomps has 7 threads, DAY11 has 4 (he is a serial rule breaker), Neyo2008 has 6 threads.

Move all their threads to bulk section . let us start from there.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by fuqua: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
@ BLANK, sista you need to get laid, seriously grin
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
Sorry o. Its how we were able to sanitise the auto section. Since, its not appreciated, let me vamoose.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
blank:

Sorry o. Its how we were able to sanitise the auto section. Since, its not appreciated, let me vamoose.

Lol
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by rastaman20(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
@Blank. Thank for that good work, pls keep it up.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by lawyer(m): 12:58am On Aug 12, 2011
Blank thanks for your efforts in helping me expose them. Dont vamoose o! We have been banning them and we wont relent till they all comply. Your much appreciated.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by rastaman20(m): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2011
lawyer:

Blank thanks for your efforts in helping me expose them. Dont vamoose o! We have been banning them and we wont relent till they all comply. Your much appreciated.

Good Job, keep it up.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by Fhemmmy: 1:08am On Aug 12, 2011
lawyer:

That is so nice of you . . . great job, Lawyer . . . keep it up
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2011
@ Lawyer, my respect for you just went through the roof. You have a fan for life. grin grin grin
Thanks all. I am having a little down time at work so plenty of time on my hands.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by BizNigeria: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Lawyer - Does the "3 adverts a day" include old advert that people reply to themselves (aka bumping) to get it visible again?
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by fizzybaba(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
i can imagine what blank was like in secondary school days

surreptitiously reporting offenders to curry teachers favour]

dont get it twisted girl, i am in awe of you.

your reportage is awesome

i like the one on 15 adverts!!!!!!only him.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by lawyer(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2011
BizNigeria:

@Lawyer - Does the "3 adverts a day" include old advert that people reply to themselves (aka bumping) to get it visible again?

Yes it includes old adverts that people reply to themselves. Thats why the bulk forum is there for posters to post a million posts and reply themselves without any recriminations. What posters do is pick up 10 of their old posters and type available or bump continuously to attract attention and it ends up spamming the property forum. Once i say a post by the same poster that does it 3 or more times, such a poster WILL BE BANNED. The rules will never be compromised and thats why i appreciate what blank is doing by helping me point them out and once i trace their last posts and see its true the poster will be banned.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
Tolusaliu has 6 topics o the front page, DAY 11 has 4 topics (serial offender), staflex has 7 posts.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
Starflex and DAY 11 are still at it.
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by rastaman20(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
@blank, Good work u got out there,

Kudosss.

Na u biko, our class monitor,
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by kingdebo2(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dear Nairalanders, I am new here and would like to say well done as what I see shows a lot of work is being put in here. Kudos to the team, particularly to the Lawyer on the property section. Regards!
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lomzy1 is on rampage. & adverts on the front page. Hollatunji has 10 adverts and has morphed into ipm2watch.

Can their threads be moved to the bulk section so that they know we mean business?
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by lawyer(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
Holatunjiii has been banned permanently for posting more than 3 topics or reposting available or bump in 3 in more than 3 topics in the main property forum. From today i will be exposing all the people trying to violate this rule after the have been banned so agents if you like think we are not monitoring you and your posts, you will be next and my friendship with you offline will have no bearing with the rules on Nairaland that has to be obeyed.

Blank thanks very much again. Please help expose them.The property forum is too congested with unruly agents.

Cheers
Re: Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here by blank(f): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
Damogul who is also 4everGod (sometimes i wonder if they think we r stupid) has 14 posts on the front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? / Basic Information You Should Have Before Buying A Land / BEST QUALITY IMPORTED BULLETPROOF SECURITY DOORS AT REDUCED PRICES FOR HOMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.