Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi (1589 Views)

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Love doctor,Joro Mofin,took to IG to share screenshot of a message she received from a pregnant lady.According to the screenshot,the lady was annoyed that her husband paid house rent for his side chick and also paid medical bills for her side chick's mother.She also sent him unclad photo.

See photo below and how people reacted

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/pregnant-lady-angry-after-her-hubby.html

Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2018

Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by darlenese(f): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shame your husband first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 11, 2018
Village wives angry
Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by Seahawk: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Pregnant woman cheats on her husband.
Man cheats on his pregnant wife.
Anyway in other news, that baby isn’t really his.

Nigerian husbands...
Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by Acidosis(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2018
Seahawk:
Pregnant woman cheats on her husband.
Man cheats on his pregnant wife.
Anyway in other news, that baby isn’t really his.

Nigerian husbands...

Was expecting to see a similar content (bold) on the other thread but I didn't see any. What about Nigerian wives?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by Seahawk: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
That’s your job, go and do it
Acidosis:

Was expecting to see a similar content (bold) on the other thread but I didn't see any. What about Nigerian wives?

Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by eyinjuege: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Acidosis:

You can equally say Nigerian wives. Nothing do your hand to type am or mouth to talk am.
Stop waiting for anyone to do anything for you. If you see something bad, say it. Don't wait for feminists, as that is what you will term it as. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
But I guess you can't talk because it's obvious the men have taught the women well, and they have proved to be more capable than their teachers...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by Acidosis(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
eyinjuege:

You can equally say Nigerian wives. Nothing do your hand to type am or mouth to talk am.
Stop waiting for anyone to do anything for you. If you see something bad, say it. Don't wait for feminists, as that is what you will term it as. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
But I guess you can't talk because it's obvious the men have taught the women well, and they have proved to be more capable than their teachers...

You don start.. be bold to say and acknowledge the truth sometimes. You know why I called her out, don't you?
Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by eyinjuege: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Acidosis:

You don start.. be bold to say and acknowledge the truth sometimes. You know why I called her out, don't you?

To be honest, I don't.
The next thing is to shout feminism, as i know that is the usual for NL guys and cococandy grin
It can't be more than that, abi am I wrong?
Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by Acidosis(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
eyinjuege:

To be honest, I don't.
The next thing is to shout feminism, as i know that is the usual for NL guys and cococandy grin
It can't be more than that, abi am I wrong?

Lol, no wahala. I used to think you're different though. Cococandy will never ever condemn a wrong action as far as the offender is a woman and the victim, a man.
Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by eyinjuege: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Acidosis:

Lol, no wahala. I used to think you're different though. Cococandy will never ever condemn a wrong action as far as the offender is a woman and the victim, a man.

Haha, thats not true na.
I think it just gets tiring when guys don't condemn evil that fellow men do, and even try to justify it. Its bad enough you dont speak out against it, but to justify it is the height of it.
So I think most women on here have just decided to do the same and turn the table around. They have learned another thing from the men cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by Seahawk: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
That’s such a bare faced lie. Or maybe you’re not lying. You’re only saying what you choose to see.

And you only choose see what endorses your personal bias against Cococandy. No surprise there.

Acidosis:

Re: Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi by SAMBARRY: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Pregnant and still stewpeed.you want to shame the girl.hanty did the girl folk herself?you cannot eat your cake and have it.its either you shame both of them and walk out of your marriage std free or you sit down, keep your mouth shut and endure all the bs.the choice is yours to choose the battle you want to fight

BTW see the dirty bombom grin

See the bombom your husband is screwing grin

Your hussy no get taste and class sha grin

The photographer that snapped this picshore shey Bonner no kee you? grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Reception A Most In Wedding / Thinking Of Renovating My Family Village House. / My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.