Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home (1581 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Picktrust: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
My neighbour's wife like going out to sit with men and drink while the husband and their child are at home.

Sometimes she would stay late till around 11pm.

Recently I have noticed she's started entering their cars and be driven away to only God knows where.

Is this a good practice by a supposed married woman?

All indications shows her eyes are still outiside. So what I want to do is get her contact number and I would use it to prank her on hookup to see if she'll fall. I will record everything as proofs.

I don't like nonsense.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Candidlady: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by azpekuliar: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
Instead of you to come plain and tell us say u don see who u go dey blackmail. Infidelity police dey play o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by brain54(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Is she your wife…?

Remove your eye from soldier man salary!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Picktrust: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
I'm going to do it anonymously.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by talented321: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Is the husband broke or what.
Many men just dey collect wotowoto from their so called wives.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by pyyxxaro: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Maybe na she be the Husband 😏

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Picktrust: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
brain54:
Is she your wife…?

Remove your eye from soldier man salary!

Never o.

I don't like nonsense
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
so much energy spent on other people's life...
if her husband doesnt mind, why should you?!? abeg MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! as it is obvious you wrongly assume that the husband doesnt know.

- some impotent men out there allow their wife to meet other men (in order to have bastard children)
- some open marriages out there allow the wife to meet other men
- some married oloshoes are allowed to be who they are, even while married

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by brain54(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Picktrust:

Never o.

I don't like nonsense
Okay…

nonsense go soon like you!

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Picktrust: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
brain54:

Okay…

I will remain anonymous bro.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Picktrust: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
so much energy spent on other people's life...
if her husband doesnt mind, why should you?!? abeg MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! as it is obvious you wrongly assume that the husband doesnt know.

- some impotent men out there allow their wife to meet other men (in order to have bastard children)
- some open marriages out there allow the wife to meet other men
- some married oloshoes are allowed to be who they are, even while married

Which ever one she belongs here, she should let us know. Otherwise, I must cast her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Picktrust:
Which ever one she belongs here, she should let us know. Otherwise, I must cast her.

why exactly? did her husband ask you to put your mouth in his family business?! why are you so hellbent on putting your mouth in other people's business?! do you really believe that this husband doesnt know whats going on?! its not like wifey is trying to hide what she is doing, is she?!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Wetin concern you? I'm sure your neighbor (her husband) is not blind to what's going on. Mind your own business and let them operate their marriage however they want.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by tommy589(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Picktrust:
My neighbour's wife like going out to sit with men and drink while the husband and their child are at home.

Recently I have noticed she's started entering their cars and be driven away to only God knows where.

All indications shows her eyes are still outiside. So what I want to do is get her contact number and I would use it to prank her on hookup to see if she'll fall. I will record everything as proofs.

I don't like nonsense.

Is the man working? Some men knowingly get married to olosho to continue supporting their lazy a*s
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Picktrust:
My neighbour's wife like going out to sit with men and drink while the husband and their child are at home. Sometimes she would stay late till around 11pm. Recently I have noticed she's started entering their cars and be driven away to only God knows where. Is this a good practice by a supposed married woman?
All indications shows her eyes are still outiside. So what I want to do is get her contact number and I would use it to prank her on hookup to see if she'll fall. I will record everything as proofs. I don't like nonsense.
idle individual spotted! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Icrave4u: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
For such to happen do you know the condition that join them as husband and wife and while the man is not bothered. Oga learn to mind your businness except you are also eyeing your neighbours wife.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Jeffrey22(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
Maybe na she the feed them
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Lance008(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mine your business
Na tempt u won tempt her so
Anybody can fall if the pay is nice
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Sharonstone7719: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mind your business and act like you never saw anything. You'd be doing yourself a whole lot of good.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Jennyclay(f): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Biko, mind your business!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
You are looking for a marriage to break? Keep that energy and use it to monitor your own marriage in future. Non$ense

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by EriMma1: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Maybe the man don turn okobo for house. When a man fails in his responsibility as the breadwinner, he's bound to face such from his wife, especially if she's using the proceeds she gets from her flirtatious lifestyle to feed the man and his entire household.

That family is cursed. It's only a matter of time before everything fall apart. This is why marriage no longer thrills me.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Depriest2020: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Maybe they swapped role at home. She's playing the role of the husband while the husband is playing the role of wife. As long as she provides for the upkeep of the family I have no issues with their decision.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Houseofglam7(f): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by ikeno(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
@op, stop going through corner, just tell us you want to taste her kpekus olofofo like u.
It's ppl like u that will sit outside from morning till night always monitoring people.
Mama kelechi did this..
Papa olu is this...
Bisola is that...
Oga, use that ur amebo energy to do something meaningful in your life.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Etosha: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Don't concern yourself with what doesn't concern you.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by IntelligentGoat: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
grin
Oga just tell us the truth na your wife no be your neighbour wife.

You get small price cheesy
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by IntelligentGoat: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
grin
Oga just tell us the truth na your wife no be your neighbour wife.

You get small preek cheesy
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Day169: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Picktrust:

I don't like nonsense.
.. in Femi Kuti's words, "Mind Your Own Business "! angry
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Caramia2020(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hmm!!;
If the husband is not complaining, what is your concern? What will surprise u is that the man might be relying on the income from such movement for survival. To me I will advise u might ur business.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home by Kobicove(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
brain54:

Okay…

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Office Romance / Problems With Father And Son relationship / Maths And Further Maths Private Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.