Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 (2616 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by macphilip: 12:56am On Jul 13, 2010
hello everyone, i have around N60k. and i am thinking of a good business i can use the money that would yield high returns for me.
pls replies would be appreciated.
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by BkY2: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2010
beautyline can you tell me business to do with 60k pls.I want to start it for my younger one.
mark.nixon@unilever.com
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by chiomy4u: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
forget about all these get rich quick people talk about, its either you go into buying and selling, or you tink of a service you can offer to people and get paid, there is no magic in making money, u cant invest N60,000 and get N500,000, they are all scams. Im into buying and selling of laptops, electronics gadgets, security camera's, and i make considerable profit, because i buy from the source and believe me the amount you have is enof to start buying one laptop and resell and make profit of N10,000 to N15,000 depending on who is buying it from you, dont give your money to any body, think of what you can do and do it well. i wish you success,
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by actiontime: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
PLs before you start any business.I have this free advice  for you pls read go here-- http://startsmallandfocus..com/2009/10/how-to-start-business-with-what-you.html
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by queenesthr(f): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by beautyline(f): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
The business I am talking about is buying and selling of designer cosmetics and fragrances from UK. Any one interested can drop me a line at chynweod@yahoo.com or visit www.fragrances.fm/felicia
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by Joel3(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2010
I’m residing in Benin City.

Am interested in buy and sell second hand laptop and call phones.
Preferably to buy them from Lagos at a very cheaper rate and to resell in Benin city.

I am asking for a genuine please were there are very cheap and affordable.

can some one link me up?

Please let me know here or email me at tony30brown@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by chuks2612: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
Iv been thinking about sale of computer accessories,dont know if 60,000 will be enough for this biz,how does one start computer accessories sale biz on a small scale,how much is needed?
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by longlink2: 5:14am On Jul 19, 2010
You can be selling complete computer systems(petium 3), it will cost you around N11,000 for a copy at wholesale(N3,500 for monitor, N7,000 for CPU), go to computer training schools and tell them you can be selling complete systems to them petium 3 at N18,000 and you can also sell to their students that want for personal use,at that price it is good for them because most them don't know it can be gotten as cheap as that.
You will have to get to places like computer village to get them cheap. This is a good proven business I am also doing. You can also add computer accessories to it.
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by BkY2: 5:35am On Jul 19, 2010
longlink2 ;
Thanks man.I really appreciate.
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2010
you can start start a bulk sms business with less half of that money and make trice of your capital every month.its easy,straight forward business but you must have the passion and the drive to succeed .

this is the services i render below through bulk sms services,we can help u develop yours too.

IM GLAD THIS FORUM AFFORDS US ALL THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADVERTISE OUR BUSINESSES.
VUBACO BULK SMS SERVICES

VUBACO MARKETING COMPANY IS A LEADING BULK SMS ADVERTISING PROVIDER.

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PLATFORM TO REACH OUT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
WITH ANY INFORMATION YOU WANT TO PASS ACROSS TO THE PUBLIC IRRESPECTIVE OF LOCATION DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MOBILE PHONES WHICH TENDS TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE,PRECISE AND CHEAPER COMPARE TO OTHER MODES OF ADVERTISING SUCH AS T.V,RADIO AND THE PRINT MEDIA.

YOU CAN DEPLOY OUR SERVICES FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES i.e

CAMPAIGN PURPOSES
CHURCH ACTIVITIES
WEDDING I.V's
SALES
BUSINESS PROMOTIONS
GENERAL AWARENESS TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT YOUR SERVICES.etc

THERE ARE VARIOUS BULK SMS PROVIDERS OUT THERE,BUT WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE IS THAT WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE OF 65% ACTIVE SUBSCRIBERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GSM NET WORK ANY RECIPIENT SUBSCRIBES TO.

WE PROVIDE SUCH PHONE NUMBERS TO OUR CLIENTS WITH OUT EXTRA COST AND TO ANY 26 STATES OF THE FEDERATION AND THE ONES WE DON'T HAVE AT THE MOMENT COULD BE GOTTEN WITHIN 48HRS OF NOTIFICATION.

YOU ONLY PAY FOR THE UNITS SUBSCRIBED FOR AND WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE FOR YOU WITHOUT ANY EXTRA COST.

SO THAT'S OUR STRONG HOLD,WHILE OTHER PROVIDERS ONLY ALLOCATE YOUR PAID UNITS WITHOUT GOING FURTHER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NUMBERS OF ACTIVE PHONE USERS DATA BASE IN THE COUNTRY THAT SUITS YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE.

OUR DATA BASE IS ALSO CLASSIFIED INTO THE WORKING CLASS SECTOR AND THAT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

WE WILL ATTEND TO YOU ANYWHERE YOU ARE,SO YOUR LOCATION IS NOT A BARRIER TO US.

FOR INQUIRES CALL 08182018736
EMAIL US AT-vubacosms@yahoo.com

im looking forward to your candid response.
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by danore: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
Be a distributor of some fast moving and profitable health products with as little as 25k.you earn profit as well as commission.
sunnyfaw@yahoo.com
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by danore: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
Be a distributor of some fast moving and profitable health products with as little as 25k.you earn profit as well as commission.
sunnyfaw@yahoo.com
Re: What Good Business Can I Start With N60,000 by tuntom: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hey Guy,
How are you doing? I just got your post that you were looking for what to do with money, I have a very reliable business you can do with your money and it's online business, so for more details contact me on my personal email: babstundak2035@yahoo.com
mail me then i shall let you know every thing ok.
Take care.

Tunde is my name.

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT- Hisenjos Paypal Services / How To Sell Curtains And Bedding's Lagos Style / Nairabet Owner Threatens To Close His Access Bank Account, See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.