Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:45 AM

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. (354985 Views)

Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi / Nairaland's Compedium Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / A Database Of Traditional Igbo Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2010
Why are all the men cuter and finer than the ladies. Is it just me, are Nigerian men sexier than the women?

Shhhhhh, You better dont let Naija women catch you. Its a known fact though they choose to deny it
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2010
^ hahhahah

it means that naija men get what they deserve.

even though i don't find any of those men attractive either. rotfl maybe except for the area boy looking guy dayo pointed out and 9ice.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2010
oyinda.:

^ hahhahah

it means that naija men get what they deserve.

even though i don't find any of those men attractive either. rotfl maybe except for the area boy looking guy dayo pointed out and 9ice.

So you are attracted to Area boyz? Hmm See me thinking you were posh
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
he looks like area boy because he's so skinny compared to his wife. hahaah
he looks like 9ice.

posh? where'd u get that idea
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2010
The way you speak and talk like you have never seen Molue before
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
how do u mean?
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by ceasyc(f): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
whoa niceeeeee
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by ijawgirl: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2010
Bonny and yoruba wedding

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by ijawgirl: 1:06am On Jul 15, 2010
bonny and yoruba wedding

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by ijawgirl: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2010
Bonny and yoruba wedding

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by dayokanu(m): 1:43am On Jul 15, 2010
E be like say Yoruba men they marry everywhere.

Yoruba women you see your life? You dey take us do Shakara while other women value us more
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 15, 2010
dayokanu:

E be like say Yoruba men they marry everywhere.

Yoruba women you see your life? You dey take us do Shakara while other women value us more
shattttap dia, my friend.

wetin our life got to do with those aristos, awon casanova oshi grin grin

Is that why Nigerian women of all tribe still dey complain about you guys?

@IjawGal
thanks ma'AM. Keep them coming.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by oyinda3(f): 5:01am On Jul 15, 2010
nice pics

@dayo
u dey craze.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 15, 2010
^You dey mind am?

Those Yoruba men sef no fine. Looking at the last pix, that Yoruba man must be rich lol
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by adconline(m): 5:35am On Jul 15, 2010
Save up, but OASN, it'll be very rare to see a cheap yoruba wedding, even the village weddings are glamorous Cant say much for the other tribes.

until u show me something wey go cool my mind, I dont want to believe that every1 has to be rich in Niaja in order to throw a wedding. These wedding celebrations no look like wetin average john ,adamu ,okey, and bayo dey do.

I dont understand why some women dey cover their body like nuns wey dey for monastery on their wedding day. Show some skin on your wedding because watching South AFrica 2010 no mean say u go South Africa in 2010!!!
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 15, 2010
adconline:

until u show me something  wey go cool my mind, I dont want to believe that  every1 has to be rich in Niaja in order to throw a wedding. These wedding celebrations no look like wetin average  john ,adamu ,okey,  and bayo dey do.
Welcome to 2010,sir. The plane has landed, you may now unbuckle your seatbelt.  Let me be the first to welcome you to this century of Nigerian women. If you are looking forward to marrying one of us, plz, immediately throw out any notion of "average wedding". Thank You sir.

I dont understand why some women dey cover their body like  nuns wey dey for monastery on their wedding day.  Show some skin on your wedding because watching South AFrica 2010 no mean say u go South Africa in 2010!!!
Why are you trying to look at a marrying woman's flesh, first of all.

And ppl have been complaining about western culture victimizing African culture, and you still want us show flesh on our wedding day? Is that part of our culture?
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by rubi(f): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2010
The beauty of a woman is in money.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2010
More,

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2010

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2010

I love d talking drum pic!

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2010

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2010

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2010

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2010

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by jaybee3(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2010
lovely pics.
I wan marry oh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
jay bee:

lovely pics.
I wan marry oh shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol, marry now!
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2010

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2010

Heya, dad's gonna miss his lil' princess, cry cry

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2010

The guy's a clown, lol!

Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by spikedcylinder: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2010

Are these new styles of sewing agbada's buba? Short sleeved?

Besides this, a bride should always say no to her face being designed like a Picasso painting. Not cool.
Re: Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. by adconline(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2010
Welcome to 2010,sir. The plane has landed, you may now unbuckle your seatbelt. Let me be the first to welcome you to this century of Nigerian women. If you are looking forward to marrying one of us, plz, immediately throw out any notion of "average wedding". Thank You sir.
“I’M DIFFERENT, I CAN’T BASE WHAT I’M GONNA BE OFF OF WHAT EVERYBODY ISN’T.”~Jay-Z .
It sounds Utopian to think that every wedding in Naija is super colourful and glamourous, the point is that I see folks wed every Saturday and something tells me that it is an average wedding or "abi I no try wedding" The impression that every Naija woman deserves a star studded wedding is a figment of imagination that is being stretched to infinity or unless she's got money to support it. I believe that a friend who asked me for N20,000 to support his wedding is also not in sync with Naija reality and so is his wife who married him for not throwing a wedding they could not afford. Maybe the logo for Naija wedding is marry me today. throw a big wedding tomorrow , go broke after and I will dump ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.