Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

"Manchester United Coach Jose Mourinho is A Winner" - Zlatan Ibrahimović - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Manchester United Coach Jose Mourinho is A Winner" - Zlatan Ibrahimović (255 Views)

AFCON: God Gives And God Takes – Nigerian Coach, Jose Peseiro Says / Same Zlatan. Different Devil. - Zlatan Ibrahimović Joins AC Milan - Pictures / "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Manchester United Coach Jose Mourinho is A Winner" - Zlatan Ibrahimović by Sportdab(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Former Manchester United Striker Zlatan Ibrahimović has stated that Coach Jose Mourinho is a 'born winner'.

Ibrahimović is also confident the Portuguese manager can turn Manchester United's fortunes around despite a poor start to the new season.

United have won only five matches in all competitions but a stunning comeback win over Newcastle on Saturday eased the pressures of the sack on Mourinho.

The Red Devils won the Europa League, EFLCup and Community Shield in Zlatan's debut season under Mourinho but the iconic swede left the club in March.

However, Ibrahimović who has been performing well in the MLS with LA Galaxy, hopes Mourinho will be given more time to work with his 'competitive squad' at Old Trafford.

'He's special all because he's a winner,' Zlatan told BetHard.

'He has this mentality that allows him to do anything to obtain the result he wants.

'He's a football expert and he reads matches well. He express himself and has self confidence in the same way I do, some call it arrogance, but for me it isn't.

'I think he has the ability to win there. But a manager is as good as the squad he has, soif the team isn't good they can't perform miracles.

'But I do believe United's squad is competitive.'

Source:>>https://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/10/united-coach-jose-mourinho-is-winner_10.html

cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Predict Chelsea To Lift The Premier League This Season. Listen To Him / I Am A Freelancer For Hire Whose Major Skill Is Writing Football Articles / Aiteo Cup Final: Angels Clash For ‘cup Glory’ In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.