Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out (929 Views)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by Growingboi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
This bus just arrived Nigeria. I need a cool headed, family man to take care of this bus on a balance and carry agreement. Kindly reply to this post or inbox me if you are interested. Thanks

Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by seyibal20: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Hello, can I have your contact details ?
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by seyibal20: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2018
I sent you a PM
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by Growingboi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
replied
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by Ikegod89(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Your contact please? And location
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by amos47(m): 5:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Can I have your contact please
Mine is 08069662902 or let me know your terms my mail: olashokun1@gmail.com
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by LordofNaija: 5:30am On Oct 12, 2018
grin I hope the AC is functional
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by Growingboi(m): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2018
LordofNaija:
grin I hope the AC is functional
grin
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by Growingboi(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Ikegod89:
Your contact please? And location
Inbox me please. I don't like sharing my contacts here
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by kunleweb: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Growingboi:
This bus just arrived Nigeria. I need a cool headed, family man to take care of this bus on a balance and carry agreement. Kindly reply to this post or inbox me if you are interested. Thanks

I am interested,please send me an email musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by kunleweb: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Growingboi:

Hello,

I need one or two busses i can buy on hire purchase and pay on an agreed basis.

The transaction will be brokered by both our lawyers. I have a registered business and will be using the bus at my ( purchased property, over 10 acres ) , so i have a fixed location that will not be moving for any reason. If you have one or two buses for sale, please kindly get in touch let's do business.

My contact is 0818 397 9372

musbuq@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by kunleweb: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Growingboi:

I am contributing to the economy, providing accomodation for people seeking jobs. I am creating six - twenty direct jobs with my plantation business, please i'm the one who needs this bus the most, i am adding value to the economy, and touching lives with my farm project. WIll be more than happy if i end up with the bus as starting this venture is seriously cash consuming, the bus will reduce the expense of transporting 8 workers to farm on a daily basis.

Consider, and reach out to me sir.

Thanks

musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Need Clean Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and-carry?? Check This Out by Growingboi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
kunleweb:

Hello,

I need one or two busses i can buy on hire purchase and pay on an agreed basis.

The transaction will be brokered by both our lawyers. I have a registered business and will be using the bus at my ( purchased property, over 10 acres ) , so i have a fixed location that will not be moving for any reason. If you have one or two buses for sale, please kindly get in touch let's do business.

My contact is 0818 397 9372

musbuq@gmail.com

Thank you
Ok. I will speak with my brother that brought this one. I think he will be willing to bring more.

(1) (Reply)

Distressed NAIRABET Agent / What To Do Before You're 30 / World’s Most Expensive Jacket Costs N780 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.