Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Garri Snacks. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garri Snacks. (1028 Views)

Garri Snacks. / Snacks|food Packing Machine In Hot Selling / Economic Importance Of The Automatic Garri Frying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garri Snacks. by Echbee: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2018
The cassava value chain is enormous with so many links and sub-links each with different products with garri being the most popular. The bulk of cassava processor are into garri processing which usually ends up as eba or just basically taken with cold water and groundnut etc.
Echbee foods also has handy packs of garri packaged with or without sugar and with groundnut.
[img][/img]

Echbee foods use garri to make extraordinary products,so why drink garri when you can have it flaked,as bread,cakes,pancakes and shawarma e.t.c. https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri..com/2018/09/unveiling-opportunities-in-cassava.html.

Garri snacks such as garri- akara, shawarma, garri-fish fingers and small chops are just some of our products. See more https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri..com/2018/10/cassava-recipe-echbee-garri-shawarma.html

Re: Garri Snacks. by Mario01boss(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave tubers for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Farmland For Sale/lease In Osun State / Automatic AC And DC(80 Watt) 320 Egg Incubator / The Apple Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.