Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Razer Phone 2 | The Ultimate Gaming Smartphone You Can Buy In 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Razer Phone 2 | The Ultimate Gaming Smartphone You Can Buy In 2018 (581 Views)

Nigeria Climbs To Third Position In Mobile Malware Attacks In 2018 / Six False Ideas About Your Smartphone You Have Believed All Your Life! / Top Best Websites To Download Android Games In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Razer Phone 2 | The Ultimate Gaming Smartphone You Can Buy In 2018 by Josh1920: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Razer launched it’s first smartphone last year, which debuted as a smartphone for gamers, built to suit the style of gamers.
The original Razer phone had unique features that has been unmatched up till now, having it’s 120hz display as it’s star.
Fast forward to today, Razer has released the Razer phone 2, a smartphone built to meet up with all the features that were missing on the original Razer phone.

Razer invested lot of time in making the Razer phone 2 a smartphone that suits everybody, while retaining it gaming capabilities. So basically it’s a smartphone built for gamers, but meant to appeal to every one.

In this article I am going to be going through the features of the all new Razer phone 2. learn more

Re: Razer Phone 2 | The Ultimate Gaming Smartphone You Can Buy In 2018 by Ogbemuo: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
It's good but I think the Asus Rog phone beat it
Re: Razer Phone 2 | The Ultimate Gaming Smartphone You Can Buy In 2018 by TechCapon(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ogbemuo:
yeah Asus ROG beat it. It has up to 512GB while this one has 128GB. But this phone is really great
Re: Razer Phone 2 | The Ultimate Gaming Smartphone You Can Buy In 2018 by Josh1920: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ogbemuo:

It may, but you should understand that the Razer phone 2 has specs that match the Rog phone. The Razer phone 2 was also designed to be less distracting in design. It will appeal to both the gamer and the regular phone user
Re: Razer Phone 2 | The Ultimate Gaming Smartphone You Can Buy In 2018 by Josh1920: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
TechCapon:
yeah Asus ROG beat it. It has up to 512GB while this one has 128GB. But this phone is really great

The Razer phone 2 has an option for micro SD expansion up to 512GB

(1) (Reply)

Glo Midnight Plan / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Reviews, Specifications And Price / 9mobile Free 1.5GB Or 2GB Data From Samsung Members Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.