Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) (87066 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photo) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) / Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Newboss(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
thorpido:
She hates it when you call her Mammy Emma but she chose to be baby-mama-mammy-emma.smh
Ignoramus, that is how some husbands address their wives angry You never hear "mama Nkechi" before ni? angry
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Caseless: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Where are the curves?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Vince77(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
miracood:
30 BABY MAMAS IS MY TARGET OH LORD HELP ME ACHIEVE MY DREAM...

Amen
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
See better meat stick with tomatoes and onions
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
I can see no curves
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Baby mamaring is now a lucrative profession among ladies!!!!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4782232/students-ill-show-how-make follow the above link to make 20+ thousand a month
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by jesmond3945: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
When you have money women would gladly line up to be your baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Go find am inside mathset.check for French curve
Groovenaija360:
Wey the curve na

Infact OP
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by 2shure: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
old slugz
yuck
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Wey the curve na

Infact OP
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Smatkomo: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=leisuretym post=71993359]shaku shaku dancer[/quote
Lol]
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sperm distributors
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wasted beauty. You prefer baby mama to honourable wife.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Never under estimate any man... I just dey reflect how one of my chairman those days dey always put this guy down when he was still struggling & he go dey try to scope my chairman unto probably investing in him tho i guess they both go way back.. Now Timaya na force while that my chairman Uduaghan done frustrate am for involving in delta state politics

Na wah... This life it pays to be good
Shine on Timaya
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Special woman in your life that you cannot wife? Confused men everywhere

1 Like

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Yudee8(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
First baby mama produces girls, second baby mama produces boys. correct Diversification cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nzubeboy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
thorpido:
She hates it when you call her Mammy Emma but she chose to be baby-mama-mammy-emma.smh
lol.. The something weak me
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
her waist dey for back
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by thorpido(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newboss:

Ignoramus, that is how some husbands address their wives angry You never hear "mama Nkechi" before ni? angry
Mr Ignoramus.When those husbands call their wives 'mama Nkechi',do the wives hate it?
What does that tell you?
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Newboss(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
thorpido:
Mr Ignoramus.When those husbands call their wives 'mama Nkechi',do the wives hate it?
What does that tell you?
Yes, some don't like it angry It's a thing of likes and dislikes angry Personally, I despise being addressed as sir or oga or Mr, while some crave for it angry It's just about likes and dislikes angry
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
The only woman that's gonna have my kids in this world is my wife, no son or daughter of mine will be a bastard, this I can promise

1 Like

Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
She hate it when you call her that and you still went ahead to post it.

Shows you don't have respect for her grin
Re: Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) by teeboy100(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
she looks like tosin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' / David Nwajei, Nollywood Actor, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.