Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) (6639 Views)

Liberian Blind Boy Semah G. Weifur Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos) / Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Happiestman1: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is what I call love, lol. "Hold my hand Semah!"

Flavour really touched the whole of Liberia by taking in this boy. Wizkid should come and learn how to be a father.

7 Likes

Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by PurestBoy(m): 2:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Isn't there something they can do to make the boy see again? They Should take him to TB Joshua if no medical solution
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by youngberry001(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2018
And nah fine boy so cute sad
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Nice1 flavour,
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by LadySarah: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2018
The boy is already looking like them.
Helpers can come from anywhere

1 Like

Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by neolboy(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Good
I hope he won't be abandoned later
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by neolboy(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2018
Good
I hope he won't be abandoned later
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by akprosperblog(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2018
OK.
MEANWHILE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT IN SIGNATURE.
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2018
That Anna banner looks cool
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by sladimeji(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wizkid should learn from this...the boy come look like dem

1 Like

Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
computergeek:

Flavour really touched the whole of Liberia by taking in this boy. Wizkid should come and learn how to be a father.
who is this one
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
michaelandre:
who is this one
Someone who has a brain. Something you clearly don't and can never have. Dingbat

1 Like

Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Happiestman1: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
computergeek:
Someone who has a brain. Something you clearly don't and can never have. Dingbat

Lol
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
computergeek:
what made u bring wizkid into this now. no doubt u have a brain but the only problem is that it's fishbrain
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
michaelandre:
what made u bring wizkid into this now. no doubt u have a brain but the only problem is that it's fishbrain

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
michaelandre:
Don't go out there and make your own money. Be there supporting your fellow man who doesn't and will never know your miserable ass... Speaking of fish brains, lemme not suspect something fishy here. Jobless dingbat
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Olodo24: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
must you indicate his blindness? Nigerian journalism is always crap
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Olodo24:
must you indicate his blindness? Nigerian journalism is always crap

LOL
Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
computergeek:

You made a great post in the other thread but they've hidden it. They know they should do better on this forum with some of the trolls parading themselves about, but they've refused. I don't see why they had to hide your post when you said nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
You made a great and truthful post in the other thread but they've hidden it
My dear don't mind those people. It was that childish Mind44 that hid my comment and he will still hide this one. I wonder why Seun couldn't employ mature minds like Lalasticlala to handle his forum?

How can they constantly allow people to make such inhumane comments on the forum? So bad for Nairaland's image. They want their forum to be reputed as a place where people come to exchange savagery.

Re: Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Seun, m**d44 deleted that comment I made up there. Come here and see it.

(1) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Carries Destiny Etiko On His Laps, Places His Hand Round Her Waist / One of The Craziest Thing People Do When They Are The Only One In The House. PIC / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Grand Daughter Clocks One (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.