Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Dream And Christiana Milan Splits - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Dream And Christiana Milan Splits (1845 Views)

America Artist: Kid Cudi Splits From Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music / Kcpresh Splits! / What Is This Song Saying?! (tilda- Christiana) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dream And Christiana Milan Splits by rockers: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2010
http://www./2010/07/dream-and-christiana-millan-splits.html
Things have headed south for recent newlywedded couple, The-Dream and Christina Milian. Our source confirms the producer was spotted romping with his assistant, Melissa Santiago, on a beach in the Caribbean last week.

He also wasn’t wearing his wedding ring. Dream’s wife tweeted: "Whatever you think…believe it" and “I’ve officially lost my appetite” after seeing the images of her husband frolicking with someone else. The news comes just five months after the couple gave birth to their first child together, a little girl named Violet.

Read more: http://www./2010/07/dream-and-christiana-millan-splits.html#ixzz0tYsEi5Sf

Re: The Dream And Christiana Milan Splits by joeyfire(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2010
Im really sorry for her. the guy na player sha. He had three babies with nivea now christina milan. The guy was spotted last week frollicking with his PA see the pic

(1) (Reply)

The Golden Era / Tha Suspect Ft M I Naeto C Illbliss Sound Sultan Vector Mi Fliss Ghetto P / 20 Latest Naija Gospel Songs Of 2016 [jan – April]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.