Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

America Artist: Kid Cudi Splits From Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / America Artist: Kid Cudi Splits From Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music (952 Views)

D’banj Dropped From Kanye West’s G.O.O.D Music? / Don Jazzy And D’banj Signs On To Kanye’s G.o.o.d Music (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America Artist: Kid Cudi Splits From Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music by Mtriller(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kid Cudi and Kanye West have parted ways, though amicably.
According to The Hollywood reporter,

Cudi announced on Tuesday that he is “no longer on G.O.O.D. music” – the West-helmed record label -- during an interview on Los Angeles radio station Power 106. He said, however, that West will be his “big brother forever.”

“[Kanye and I] were talking on the phone the other day and these are things I’ve been wanting to talk to him about,” Cudi said. “Me starting my own direction, and he got it because he’s trying to start his new path and try new things as an artist and he was just like, ‘Man, I feel you as an artist. It’s cool,

Cudi confessed to have made the decision to leave G.O.O.D. six months ago, but hadn’t officially told anyone until recently. “This is just from a business standpoint,” he said. “There’s no beef. There’s no problem with anybody on the label. It’s all love.”

Read More from Source: http://latestomgnews..com/2013/04/america-artist-kid-cudi-splits-from.html

(1) (Reply)

Onyenekwu Remix- Tekno Ft. Ice Prince / Oyinkansola Ft Queen Salawa Abeni - Till Morning | Wetin-dey.com / Learn How To Play The Harmonica.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.