Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? (811 Views)

Is Apple Inc Owned By Satan? Must Read!!! / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by oweniwe(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2010
Some guys have been warning on how satan is using the united nations to "finish" the world. Do you think the UN belongs to lucifer?
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
Lmao, this is too funny. How old are you?!!!
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by ePAYSYSTEM(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
We need to know that the UNO is an agent for world peace and security. This is a condition that has eluded man since the deception at Garden of Eden. At Eden too, Satan gave the notion that man would do better if the knowledge of good and bad is allowed him. Satan insinuated that there would be more peace and security if man would rule himself. Those notions have failed for thousands of years of man's rulership of man. No wonder the bible indicated that it does not belong to the man who is walking even to direct his steps.

Logically, United Nations Organization is an institution geared towards achieving world peace and true security with man's effort. At least, in 1986, they declared global year of peace and it failed as well. We also need to know that just few years after its set up there came a world war.

The UNO also has among its weapon of peace, WAR against defaulters and negetive sanctions to make matters worse. The UNO also has as permanent members countries whose record of war and accumulation of Nuclear weapons. These threaten to remove any country that accumulate same outside their network of world powers.

Pls, lets not rusticate this thread but lets reconsider the achievements, progress, methods of management, activities, and political interests of UNO. Also consider the characteristics of the wild beast before you go ahead.
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2010
ePAYSYSTEM:

We need to know that the UNO is an agent for world peace and security. This is a condition that has eluded man since the deception at Garden of Eden. At Eden too, Satan gave the notion that man would do better if the knowledge of good and bad is allowed him. Satan insinuated that there would be more peace and security if man would rule himself. Those notions have failed for thousands of years of man's rulership of man. No wonder the bible indicated that it does not belong to the man who is walking even to direct his steps.

Logically, United Nations Organization is an institution geared towards achieving world peace and true security with man's effort. At least, in 1986, they declared global year of peace and it failed as well. We also need to know that just few years after its set up there came a world war.

The UNO also has among its weapon of peace, WAR against defaulters and negetive sanctions to make matters worse.
The UNO also has as permanent members countries whose record of war and accumulation of Nuclear weapons. These
threaten to remove any country that accumulate same outside their network of world powers.

Pls, lets not rusticate this thread but lets reconsider the achievements, progress, methods of management, activities, and political interests of UNO. Also consider the characteristics of the wild beast before you go ahead.

He said consider the characteristics of the wild beast. Lol.
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
ePAYSYSTEM:

If man does not rule himself, who will? God? Will "he" come down and rule man by himself or would he rule man through man? Didn't the bible god rule israel through his prophets? According to the bible, he did, but that did not guaranteed peace and security to the israelites, either. So, what exactly is your claim here?
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by ePAYSYSTEM(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2010
Jenwitemi:

If man does not rule himself, who will? God? Will "he" come down and rule man by himself or would he rule man through man? Didn't the bible god rule israel through his prophets? According to the bible, he did, but that did not guaranteed peace and security to the israelites, either. So, what exactly is your claim here?

It would have made more sense answering your questions if we believed the same thing. Christianity has it that Man is no longer under the rulership of God. Jesus never accepted being the king for he said that his kingdom is not of this world. A time came also that he said that the ruler of this system is coming and he does not have anything with him.

So my friend, should you be a christian who would argue with me on the platform that both of us would agree then I'll have more answer.
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by Joagbaje(m): 6:34am On Jul 14, 2010
oweniwe:

Some guys have been warning on how satan is using the united nations to "finish" the world. Do you think the UN belongs to lucifer?

The entire world system belongs to satan. He is the God of this world (system). There is a system of gradualism. Everything is working gradually towards the main objective, to unite and pave way for the antichrist.

2Co 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Joh 16:11
Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by Joagbaje(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2010
oweniwe:

The entire world system belongs to satan. He is the God of this world (system). There is a system of gradualism. Everything is working gradually towards the main objective, to unite and pave way for the antichrist.

2Co 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Joh 16:11
Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2010
Lol! cheesy Now, this has to be the funniest line i've seen for a long while. No, my friend, you don't have an answer, because you just don't. grin
ePAYSYSTEM:

So my friend, should you be a christian who would argue with me on the platform that both of us would agree then I'll have more answer.
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by ttalks(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2010
oweniwe:

Who the heck is Lucifer?
I know he ain't Satan.
Re: Is The United Nations Really Owned By Satan? by Iyineda(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2010
Lucifer/Satan do not exist until further notice, OP. Not to worry. wink

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Of Jesus - Agent For The New Covenant Or Battle Axe? / Preacher Says World Ends In 5 Days (world End May 21st? What To Do?smoke? / Prayers Answered Vs Prayers Delayed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.