Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? (6568 Views)

Top 5 Google Adsense Alternatives With Good CPM & Fast Approval / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers / Top 15 High Paying Google Adsense Alternatives In 2017 Solution In HERE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Guys, I did a Google search for best google a sense alternatives and I saw a lot. However, I would prefer someone who has personally tried any of theme with positive results as in thinking of using one or more for my blog www.divasclan.com
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Unseen(m): 12:52am On Oct 12, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Optmus(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2018
I just checked your blog, it looks nice. Who designed it?

Godmother:
Guys, I did a Google search for best google a sense alternatives and I saw a lot. However, I would prefer someone who has personally tried any of theme with positive results as in thinking of using one or more for my blog www.divasclan.com
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2018
I use combination of adsense, amazon, taboola and direct ads sale. so far my direct ad sale and taboola are competing with adsense.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by itspzpics(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:
I use combination of adsense, amazon, taboola and direct ads sale. so far my direct ad sale and taboola are competing with adsense.
bro i tried taboola dey said I shud have upto 1million traffic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2018
looks like you just started and there are lots of blunders abi should i say mistakes.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Lucifer66(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2018
Do you gain money from Adsense or is it just a good way to advert your product?
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by BonkoINC: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2018
I used popads in the past. Good revenue if most of your traffic is from The US and UK.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Doerstech(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Following
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Optmus(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Godmother:

Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Bacteriologist(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Thumbs up if you can't relate with what's going on here. ��
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by kanicorp9(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by melanch(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Try mgids. They are good but not the best. At least you can customise the way you want your ads to look.
Their cpm is also ok. You know they consider Africa too unlike other ad networks
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Optmus:

Thanks. It was designed by WebCruise ICT. You can give them a call 08023077706
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2018
melanch:
Try mgids. They are good but not the best. At least you can customise the way you want your ads to look.
Their cpm is also ok. You know they consider Africa too unlike other ad networks

Ok. I'll look into this. Thanks for this.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Optmus(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Godmother:

Thanks. It was designed by WebCruise ICT. You can give them a call 08023077706

OK. Thanks
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

I'll look into direct ads sakes much later when I have a lot of traffic. For now my traffic is still quite little. I'll check the taboola though.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:
looks like you just started and there are lots of blunders abi should i say mistakes.

Hi, you didn't mention the blunders you noticed. Please do as we all learn daily.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by HeWrites(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Optmus:

I can also design it.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by emperorblog(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
am Using MGID AND PROPELLER
Am having low revenue because no much traffic on my blog.
u can give dem a trial
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by tola9jaa: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Verified admob available
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by emperorblog(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

hi how did u get d direct ads sales
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by logadims: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:
Bro, you need to help me. thank God you're in Port Harcourt. please, help me. I need your help as someone experienced.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
emperorblog:

hi how did u get d direct ads sales

I use adclerks.com
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2018
logadims:
Bro, you need to help me. thank God you're in Port Harcourt. please, help me. I need your help as someone experienced.

With what?
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Godmother:

Hi, you didn't mention the blunders you noticed. Please do as we all learn daily.

First of all your domain name sounds like a women stuffs but the content is health (though these days the name doesn't matter to search engines but could be helpful to humans)

No About us, contact us, privacy policy, terms, cookie information pages

You are already offering advertisements when when you have little or no traffic at all

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by logadims: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

With what?
advice. tips, and technical suggestions... please, I'll like to call you so we talk. send your number to my mail. logadims@gmail.com
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by emperorblog(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

I use adclerks.com
thank u bro
lemme check it out
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by TechCapon(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:
please drop ur whatsapp number. It's important. Lofty9000@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Smartweb.com.ng Shared Hosting. (RESOLVED) / Blogging In Nigeria / 5 Things To Do After Publishing A New Post On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.