Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Where Do Mad People Go? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Mad People Go? (680 Views)

Where Do Mad Folks Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Mad People Go? by Stallion93(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Just thinking out loud. If Mad people die, where do their souls go to? How can they be judged according to their works on earth? Or would they be forgiven because they lived terrible lives they weren't even conscious of?
Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by nepapole(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
They will not be judged from the time they lost sanity. But will be judged based on their deeds while they were sane. This is purely my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by falcon01: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
nepapole:
They will not be judged from the time they lost sanity. But will be judged based on their deeds while they were sane. This is purely my opinion.
what if they where bad before getting mad, and weren't given the chance to be good and they die in the madness??.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by nepapole(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
falcon01:
what if they where bad before getting mad, and weren't given the chance to be good and they die in the madness??.
That is left for their maker to decide.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yahweh's BQ grin
Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yabaleft I guess!!!
Where's Lalasticlacla sef
Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by OneCorner: 2:37am On Oct 12, 2018
I think hell... Shey mad man will now be chasing us in heaven
Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:26am On Oct 12, 2018
Stallion93:
Just thinking out loud. If Mad people die, where do their souls go to? How can they be judged according to their works on earth? Or would they be forgiven because they lived terrible lives they weren't even conscious of?
are you planning to go mad in order to escape judgement?.
Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by Stallion93(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
are you planning to go mad in order to escape judgement?.
grin grin if that's a way to heaven won't u take it?
Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by Stallion93(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2018
OneCorner:
I think hell... Shey mad man will now be chasing us in heaven
grin so spirit sef can be mad ni?
Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by Stallion93(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2018
falcon01:
Exactly, It might be a hard one for the maker to decide

1 Like

Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by tosyne2much(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Very funny question cheesy
Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by falcon01: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2018
nepapole:

That is left for their maker to decide.
aww so a man has no choice over his destiny??
Re: Where Do Mad People Go? by as2301: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
thats something to ponder upon.<a href="https://www.thelyricswaale.com/">Visit thelyricswaale.com!</a>[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Zambia To Warn US Over Remarks About Jailing Of Gay Couple / Cobweb, A Bad Sign. / List Of Year 2021 Prophecies Released By Nigerian Pastors - Christiangospel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.