Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office (1030 Views)

Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France / Kim Kardashian West Meets With Pre. Donald Trump At The White House (PHOTOS) / Throwback Photo Of Michael Jackson And Trump In 1990 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office by ebukaokorie221(f): 2:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Kanye West visited Donald Trump at the White House today and he said a number of things that's generating a lot of buzz.

The rapper, who arrived wearing a Make America Great Again, MAGA, hat, had a lot to say to Trump and the president seemed amused at the end.

Kanye West told Donald Trump he feels like Superman when he puts on his MAGA hat. He said this while talking about how Trump’s MAGA slogan and hat spoke to him in comparison to Hillary Clinton’s I'm With Her campaign slogan. While he said he had love for Hillary, he said the hat made him feel like Trump created a Superman cape for him. He also said the hat makes him look up to Trump and other “American industry guys” like him who go out and get it done.

The father-of-three also talked about his hometown of Chicago, being a father and mental health issues.
He said to Trump in the oval office:
"My dad and mom separated so there was not a lot of male energy in my home and also I'm married to a family where, you know, there's not a lot of male energy. It's beautiful, though."

Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office
1:49 AM
Facebook

Kanye West visited Donald Trump at the White House today and he said a number of things that's generating a lot of buzz.

The rapper, who arrived wearing a Make America Great Again, MAGA, hat, had a lot to say to Trump and the president seemed amused at the end.

Kanye West told Donald Trump he feels like Superman when he puts on his MAGA hat. He said this while talking about how Trump’s MAGA slogan and hat spoke to him in comparison to Hillary Clinton’s I'm With Her campaign slogan. While he said he had love for Hillary, he said the hat made him feel like Trump created a Superman cape for him. He also said the hat makes him look up to Trump and other “American industry guys” like him who go out and get it done.

Kanye West tells Donald Trump that wearing the MAGA hat makes him feel "like Superman"

The father-of-three also talked about his hometown of Chicago, being a father and mental health issues.
He said to Trump in the oval office:
"My dad and mom separated so there was not a lot of male energy in my home and also I'm married to a family where, you know, there's not a lot of male energy. It's beautiful, though."

Kanye West tells Donald Trump that wearing the MAGA hat makes him feel "like Superman"

Watch the video in the link below www.ebukaokorie..com

Ebukaokorie..com

Re: Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office by bigtt76(f): 2:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office by NaijaYahooBoy: 3:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Trump and Kanye West... space booked
Re: Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office by MrSensor(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Kanye and Trump no laughing or jokes. it might be a serious meeting.

Just like this one:

1 Share

Re: Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Kanye West password is 00 00
Re: Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office by Nukilia: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Correct guy!
Re: Kanye West Meets With President Donald Trump In The Oval Office by akprosperblog(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2018
I wonder what he's tell trump with the ways he's paying attention to him. . . . . . MEANWHILE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. CONTACT IN SIGNATURE.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know If This Is True Anyway RIP Daddy Showkey And African China (so Sad) / Ybnl Present - Ybnl Mafia Family (ep) & Tracklist / Amazing Photos Of Bbnaija's Alex Matching With Different Flavors Of Pringles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.