Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) (49101 Views)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by stephenduru: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Progress took to Facebook to share the story of a family consisting of husband, wife, and three beautiful children plagued with insanity in Ogoja.She shared the story and wrote....

'This happens to be the weirdest situation I've seen in my entire life. I have been trying to get this shot for the past five months and whenever I tried, they either walk past too quickly, change direction, or not just close enough.

At other times I may be on a bike and whenever I ask the cyclist to go slow so I can get a shot of them, he'll be like "Hmmm, Abeg o, I nor fit stop this bike make u snap o, if the madman catch u, your own Don finish!

And that's how it went.

The first time I saw them here in Ogoja, my heart melted, I was livid. And my mind wandered, searching for the closest guess as to why a whole family, husband, wife, and three beautiful children would be plagued with INSANITY.
WHY!

My heart could not contain the curiosity, then i began to ask questions. Anytime I drove past them in a car or on a bike, I engage the driver or someone in a conversation about them.

I have seen them trekking long distances underthe scorching sun, I've also met them in the market making enquiries about where they could get a particular item to buy.

They're never separated, always found walking together, complete family. But the intriguing part is their communication. Jeez! This "MAD" family speak CORRECT QUEENS ENGLISH. They flow in CLEAN grammar. Na this one dey burst my head.

I've heard the man instructing one of his children who was walking sluggishly behind him as they trekked down the road; "Hey Dorcas, will you hurry up, C'mon girl, meet up with the pace". And I marvelled.

At the market he asked someone for directions and he went; "Hey ma'am, Pls where can I get this and this."

As you can see their dreadlocks is twisted, showing that it has lasted for God knows how long.This means that this madness nor be today. E Don tay!

A conversation ensued between him and his wife one day and it turned into an argument, people were listening; you'll be so shocked when you hear what the content of their argument was'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/fatherwife-and-their-3-kids-plagued.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by stephenduru: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by daddytime(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2018
Op Is it a political madness or are they going to endorse one of the Presidential candidates?

Abi they are atikulated and belong to nobody...

To the hippos quoting me to spew trash, this thread was first posted on the politics section hence my comment above.

2 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2018
I suspect Kanayo O. Kanayo and Chiwetalu Agu are relatives of the mad man.

This can't be ordinary. grin.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by nmanma1(f): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Nawoh, dere kids might not b insane oo. God have mercy.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Impecca(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Kai they look Atikulated. Atikulated Madness ni!

I don't blame them, I blame APC that promised us change but what we are seeing is hell. God punish Buhari and his Nairaland Zombie Crew

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by itiswellandwell: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
What a world! This one is strong. Just speechless!

Very cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by AnneMomoh: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Na wa ohhh
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by CarGuideNG: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Mental health should never be taken for granted. The mind is a fragile thing. Then again, insanity is its own form of freedom.

Planning to buy a car? Already bought one without a history report? You may have purchased a car with all kinds of dangerous damage history viz accidents and collisions, flood or water damage, theft and vandalism, mileage and odometer rollback, or more. Get in touch for your Premium VIN/Chassis Number reports right away! Protect your auto assets and investments! Check the signature!

3 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by projectTopicsNg: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
So bad

1 Like

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Firefire(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2018
Haaaaa, NKANBE!

Strange but true!

May the Lord deliver them from the spirit of madness & insanity. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by maxiuc(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2018
angry
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Doerstech(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2018
They need help
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2018
embarassed

In this case,i pray for God's intervention and mercy by sending a helper to this family. AMEN.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Robert129(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2018
this is so pathetic
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by dukie25: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Because the kids remained with their parents is not good enough reason to think they're insane. Where else were they supposed to go?
Rent their own house or what?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by ozento: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2018
the goverment there shud as a mata of urgensy rescu doz kids. they are not mad.

3 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by kevoh(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Doesn't look like madness to me. More like a family practicing some weird sort of Religion/philosophy.

10 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Village people.

2 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2018
It is definitely a spiritual case. Evil people have done it.

4 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by ahahnow: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2018
What is your definition of madness? Scattered hair? Because they move as a family? Are they really mad? You have seen them having a normal conversation with people means they are harmless and therefore you can go ask them whatsup since you can't mind your business and are embarrassing them on social media.

10 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by lielbree: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2018
A country blessed with abundant resources yet no social welfare... cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Impecca:
Kai they look Atikulated. Atikulated Madness ni!

I don't blame them, I blame APC that promised us change but what we are seeing is hell. God punish Buhari and his Nairaland Zombie Crew
Please! When next you make any comment here, remember to engage ur senses. THANK YOU.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!

This is really weird and pathetic.

This is part of what good governance is all about,
this may not be 'madness' afterall!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2018
daddytime:
Op Is it a political madness or are they going to endorse one of the Presidential candidates?

Abi they are atikulated and belong to nobody...
How old are you

3 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Rityonyi(f): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Village people at work!
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Wicked world.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by foreshore(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian lady identified as Progress took to Facebook to share the story of a family consisting of husband, wife, and three beautiful children plagued with insanity in Ogoja.She shared the story and wrote....

'This happens to be the weirdest situation I've seen in my entire life. I have been trying to get this shot for the past five months and whenever I tried, they either walk past too quickly, change direction, or not just close enough.

At other times I may be on a bike and whenever I ask the cyclist to go slow so I can get a shot of them, he'll be like "Hmmm, Abeg o, I nor fit stop this bike make u snap o, if the madman catch u, your own Don finish!

And that's how it went.

The first time I saw them here in Ogoja, my heart melted, I was livid. And my mind wandered, searching for the closest guess as to why a whole family, husband, wife, and three beautiful children would be plagued with INSANITY.
WHY!

My heart could not contain the curiosity, then i began to ask questions. Anytime I drove past them in a car or on a bike, I engage the driver or someone in a conversation about them.

I have seen them trekking long distances underthe scorching sun, I've also met them in the market making enquiries about where they could get a particular item to buy.

They're never separated, always found walking together, complete family. But the intriguing part is their communication. Jeez! This "MAD" family speak CORRECT QUEENS ENGLISH. They flow in CLEAN grammar. Na this one dey burst my head.

I've heard the man instructing one of his children who was walking sluggishly behind him as they trekked down the road; "Hey Dorcas, will you hurry up, C'mon girl, meet up with the pace". And I marvelled.

At the market he asked someone for directions and he went; "Hey ma'am, Pls where can I get this and this."

As you can see their dreadlocks is twisted, showing that it has lasted for God knows how long.This means that this madness nor be today. E Don tay!

A conversation ensued between him and his wife one day and it turned into an argument, people were listening; you'll be so shocked when you hear what the content of their argument was'.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/fatherwife-and-their-3-kids-plagued.html

All you are doing is not needful but to pray for them to have an encounter with the master, then all their problems and troubles will be gone
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Aye Wa o
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Geesaintagape: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2018
I'm in a state of shock now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.