Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) (49132 Views)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by favourson(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Some one please check them, I have reason to think the kids could be very OK mentally, and it's just their parents making them act so, unknowingly.

Please, you have to save those kids, they could be alright.

Save the kids. Please.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by enikl(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Our so called pastors will not see this oooo...they wont come nd perform miracle here.....bunch of fools...May God help us
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by IsraelSongz: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
daddytime:
Op Is it a political madness or are they going to endorse one of the Presidential candidates?

Abi they are atikulated and belong to nobody...

To the hippos quoting me to spew trash, this thread was first posted on the politics section hence my comment above.

It's such a pity that out of the thousands of views this thread had, only one mad fellow like You, could deem it fit to like Your post.

Silly attention seeker. I'm so disappointed!!!

1 Like

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by baby124: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
That mad man is more a man and father than 90% of sane men out there. He obviously protects his family and loves his wife. See how the woman is plump and walking freely. While he walks in front carrying the baby. The whole family looks well fed, just that they are dirty and walking around aimlessly. Try to separate this family at your peril. Because those two adults will either kill or go on a killing spree. It’s better they try to rehabilitate the whole family together. The love between them is so enviable. They also look well raised and disciplined. See the kids walking in formation. Funny pic but very admirable.

3 Likes

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Hamilton1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Calabar witches and wizards at work
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Obelensi: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
AnneMomoh:
Na wa ohhh

Your lips go good for BJ Walahi
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Sunofgod(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
True luv......thru thick and thin,
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by joshnes(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
rame18:

that's my hometown.
Oh Ok! Ogoja people are very nice and peaceful (apart from the cultists that occasionally hurt themselves). There are so many good reasons why I won't forget my stay there, including the fact I got my first taste of Afang Soup there.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by minoski: 12:21am On Oct 13, 2018
God of mercy!!! I've been seeing them from last year till July this year. Sincerely speaking they are sane, it's just that they belonged to a kind of religious sects that feel they're not of this world, they prefer the kingdom of God. They don't beg for money, they will only tell u to give them food or buy the food for them(N700.) Time immemorial, truck drivers passing through ogoja/ bekwarra, used to dash them money out of pity, they'll refuse and tell them to buy them food of N700 and receive the blessings of God. It's a mystery!!!!!!!!
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Godsnumber1(f): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2018
eyeh corpoo...i am always left in thoughts each time I see them passing in row. really mysterious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.