Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (45087 Views)

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / BBNaija Reunion Show: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Return To The House In 2018 / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Emekus92(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Damianobi:

Go watch "money heist"... And thank me later
Did you download it with subtitles

If yes give me the link
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2018
mile 22
infinity war
game night
superfly
gringo
m.i
venom
papillon
darkest mind
blackklansmann
kin
crazy rich asian
searching
the bachelors
rampage
skyscraper
predator
status update
mine
the nun

series
origin
riverdale
legion(this movie is twisted at the 1st 7 episodes)
lost in space
vikings
power
empire season 4&5
the gifted
manifest.
legacy
narcos mexico
rommanoffs
black earth rising(about rwanda genocide)
titans
dynasty (ladies would love it)
the resident
the purge

please who is watching the new troy and where can i download it

for naija i no get any .. but i wan watch the new yoruba demon movie . abeg who don watch and where i fit download an
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by drajjay: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2018
NerdyMe:
The Normal Heart
Philadelphia
Longtime Company
Call me by your Name
Brokeback Mountain
Holding the Man
The hate U give
Acrimony

If a movie doesn't force out tears from my eyes, I'd find it less interesting. I just have to get overly emotional before I can rate a movie well.
you are a curious fellow with this selection of movies honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Mobilemovieshub: 1:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal #delievery possibilities to any state in Nigeria # location Ibadan palms mall ring road ,call WhatsApp @ 08187463706
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Mobilemovieshub: 1:28am On Dec 31, 2018
drajjay:
you are a curious fellow with this selection of movies honestly.
Watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal. note we also install this movies on flash drives ,media cards or hard drives . Delivery possibilities to any state in Nigeria. Business location Palms mall ring road Ibadan .for more info call /WhatsApp @+2348187463706.
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Mobilemovieshub: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
mile 22
infinity war
game night
superfly
gringo
m.i
venom
papillon
darkest mind
blackklansmann
kin
crazy rich asian
searching
the bachelors
rampage
skyscraper
predator
status update
mine
the nun

Watch and access your favorite Hollywood movies, cartoons, Bollywood movies on your mobile phones , tabs, laptops , TV set for just 100 per movie @ Mobile Movies Hub. A movie buzz platform that brings to you action thrilled movie blockbusters that have already been screened in the cinemas nationwide to your disposal. note we also install this movies on flash drives ,media cards or hard drives . Delivery possibilities to any state in Nigeria. Business location Palms mall ring road Ibadan .for more info call /WhatsApp @+2348187463706.

series
origin
riverdale
legion(this movie is twisted at the 1st 7 episodes)
lost in space
vikings
power
empire season 4&5
the gifted
manifest.
legacy
narcos mexico
rommanoffs
black earth rising(about rwanda genocide)
titans
dynasty (ladies would love it)
the resident
the purge

please who is watching the new troy and where can i download it

for naija i no get any .. but i wan watch the new yoruba demon movie . abeg who don watch and where i fit download an
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Mobilemovieshub: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Uglymind:
Infinity wars
Venom
Ant man and the wasp
Ocean 8
Rampage
Skyscraper
Etc..

And I forgot ready player one
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by error4040: 1:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Explorers:
can I get a working link to download Everest ? most links on TFPDL are note working or file not found.

thanks
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Fash20: 1:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Firmjudge:

I thought I was the only one and I thank God you bailed me.
the movie is a total waste of 2 solid hours..
their is no connection between the narration and what's going on..
the concept itself makes no sense.

Husband returns with amnesia wife is angry and some pips decides to get wife involve to figure out what happened..

The shimmer was just another silly concept. ..
even the ending made no sense at all..
abeg the movie is junk.

Lol... The movie is crap

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by aribasoye1: 2:26am On Dec 31, 2018
WHAT KIND OF FILM CAN I WATCH THAT IS LIKE JACK BAUER 24HRS, TERRORIST FILM.
ANY TERRIORIST FILM PLS
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Slimpotter(m): 3:13am On Dec 31, 2018
spacyzuma:
The Death of Stalin.

It's a satirical and sarcastic reenactment of the death of Josef Stalin and the subsequent effect on the communist leaders of Russia.

Looked more like an insult to Stalin
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Colb461: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2018
nice movies
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by orakao8: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Jennifer89:
Someone should please suggest season movies for me
Riverdale
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Salex007(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2018
aribasoye1:
ANY TERRIORIST FILM PLS
. operation red sea, Jason Bourne series,
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Salex007(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Dr Dee part 2 (Chinese) , league of gods (Chinese), The body guard 2016 (Chinese). sword man (Chinese), operation red sea (Chinese), avengers 2018, x-men apocalypse 2017, The four series (Chinese). Extra ordinary mission (Chinese), my love for martial art movies no be here ooooo.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Felixv: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2018
personally it had to be black panther

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by nobsalis: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Salex007:
Dr Dee part 2 (Chinese) , league of gods (Chinese), The body guard 2016 (Chinese). sword man (Chinese), operation red sea (Chinese), avengers 2018, x-men apocalypse 2017, The four series (Chinese). Extra ordinary mission (Chinese), my love for martial art movies no be here ooooo.

Which site can I download dis movies pls especially Operation red sea?
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by teewhydope(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2018
itzprezy:

Obviously the conjuring..they have almost same kind of storyline ..but the conjuring is more scary and interesting

the nun is a spin-off of 2016's The Conjuring 2 and
the fifth installment in The Conjuring Universe. Annabelle is part of the film franchise too
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by teewhydope(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
aribasoye1:
ANY TERRIORIST FILM PLS

211 Nicholas cage, the foreigner jackie chan

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Izabel(f): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Jaspertech:
What about Superfly...is like nobody watched that movie
It's cool too,but easily forgettable
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by BEYEI: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Hidohwuh:
Acrimony, Mission Impossible fallout, Everything Everything, Aquaman, Black Panther, The Commuter, etc. They r just too much.

I love both commuters and Everything everything. Those films make sense.
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by BEYEI: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Plz where can one download Nollywood blockbusters like Kunle Afolayan and Tunde Kelani movies?
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by neolboy(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Thanks

I didn't see season 1 and 2 on o2tvseries.com

season 1 and 2 are on Fztvseries.mobi

You have to be technical and patience before you can download it because it's not direct
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by neolboy(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Izabel:
It's cool too,but easily forgettable

Yea easily forgotten, Priest and co
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by MrMicholo(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2018
psalmjoesam:

SWAT,Colony(starring Josh Holloway), Power,and try watching one French-speaking Netflix series about a group that tried robbing a Central bank,lit!
Thank you very much bro
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by neolboy(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Salex007:

Which site can i download all these movies especially the Chinese movies
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2018
[code][/code]
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by bookiesondebt: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
12 angry men
The Killing
21 grams
Dial M for Murder
Montage(k-movies)
Mother(k-movies)
Memories of murder(k-movies)
Confidence

And so many more
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Sirfeeking(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
neolboy:

season 1 and 2 are on Fztvseries.mobi

You have to be technical and patience before you can download it because it's not direct
Thanks,have a nice day and happy New year in advance.
Re: What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? by Topshow4real: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Page bookmarked!

Movies mentioned here are the movies I will be watching in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.