Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev (902 Views)

30 Ways Microsoft Spy On You Using Windows 10 And How To Disable Them / By Downloading Windows 10 You Are Allowing Microsoft To Spy On You / Get The Latest Technology News,gadgets And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by dasatex: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2010
The very latest technology and programs to allow you to spy on any bluetooth enabled device, mobile phone, or laptop - THIS technology covers them all.

With The Software you can now easily find out who your partner, business associates, and friends have been in contact with. Whether you are suspicious of an affair, or would just like information that will help progress your career, you can now do all of the following using your mobile phone, and the person you are targeting will not suspect a thing. Guaranteed!
VIEW CONTACTS LIST

READ TEXT MESSAGES (SMS)

VIEW CALLS MADE / CALLS RECIEVED

SET THE TARGET PHONE TO CALL YOU WHENEVER IT MAKES OR RECEIVES A CALL

VIEW PHOTOS
MANY MORE FUNCTIONS
HAVE COMPLETE POWER
DOMINATE ANYONE'S PHONE

ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION CAN EASILY BE DOWNLOADED TO YOUR PHONE

MAKE CALLS VIA THE PHONE YOU HAVE TARGETED

There is no trace or logging of your phone's details on the target phone
That means: THEY WILL NEVER KNOW
No need to carry on wishing you knew what was going on, no need to wish you had those vital contact numbers, you can easily find out today. Why punish yourself any longer?

Think that your wife is secretly text messaging at night?

Or that your husband is making secret calls when you're not paying attention?
it works on All mobile devices that are bluetooth enabled. Not just phones but also laptops, computers, etc. YOU WILL RECEIVE SEPERATE SOFTWARE FOR OLD MODELS AND NEW MODELS (INCLUDING SYMBIAN PHONES). We don't need to list compatible phones - this works on ALL phones!*

Check what your kids, spouse, or partner are up to - and rest at peace!

You will receive an entire suite of blue tooth spy software!!

Not just 1 program but an entire suite that will work on old phones, new phones, smart phones, java phones - on absolutely all of them

NOTHING is logged, you leave absolutely NO TRACE of your spying activities!

This program is 100% software. You will NOT need to alter or modify your handset at all!

Is your DAUGHTER wasting her time on that NO GOOD PUNK?

Is your PARTNER cheating on you and making secret calls in the bathroom?

Are your FAMILY members wasting too many unnecessary minutes on your PHONE CONTRACT?

Are your children TEXTING or TALKING on the phone when they should be doing their homework or household chores?

Will this work in my country?
Yes! This product does not depend upon country or mobile network. It will work anywhere in the world!

Will I have to install any software on the phone(s) I wish to spy on?
No. This product only needs to be installed on your phone.
Can you send me this product on CD?
No. We do not physically ship our products. All of our items are instant downloads.

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

PURCHASE RIGHT NOW!

NO Waiting for the Mail
NO Shipping or Handling Charges
You will get immediate access to the software once you have paid

call me on 08182258202 that is my personal number,you will reach me live, , 08089364260 HOT LINE

Re: The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by CEiiG: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2010
does the other bluetooth have to accept or be paired at first cause most i have seen work like that
show some images or post on youtube or something?
Re: The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by dasatex: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2010
it is automatic,
Re: The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by CEiiG: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2010
How much and how do we get our stuff
also do u accept credit as payment?
Re: The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by dasatex: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2010
call me on 08182258202 that is my personal number,you will reach me live,
Re: The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by obitex2: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2010
will it work with d opponent bluetooth off,How much
Re: The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by Slyr0x: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2010
It cant work when the 'victims' mobile is off. Anoda thing is 'the 2 fones needs to be paired'. Wait a minute,
Re: The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by Slyr0x: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2010
Re: The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by dasatex: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2010
that is not my link, this can work, read it very well,it works even when the two phone is not pair, ask from those who had bought from me, awareness
Re: The Very Latest Technology And Programs To Allow You To Spy On Any Bluetooth Dev by AfraL: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2013
I ever used the Aobo keylogger to spy on my BF. It works great.

(1) (Reply)

Hitv Cable For Sale / Curious About Partitioning Windows / Keyboard Shortcuts That You Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.