Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Curious About Partitioning Windows - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Curious About Partitioning Windows (899 Views)

Disk Partitioning / disk space and data recovery after partitioning with acronis disk director / Partitioning A Harddrive With An Os Installed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curious About Partitioning Windows by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
This will probably sound like a really stupid question to computer whizzes, but I wanted to ask if it is possible to install Macbook OS on a Hp laptop with Windows already on it. I know Ubuntu and Windows can run side by side.
Can a Mac OS also run with Windows?
Re: Curious About Partitioning Windows by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:05am On Jul 07, 2012
Not without going thru a whole lot of hoops and hurdles that, trust me on this, you just wouldn't want to go thru. My adivice, if you want to use Mac just get 1.
Re: Curious About Partitioning Windows by Dondbuzor: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Y not u can install mac os if u wish to.
Just like my friend that has 3 os in his lappy.
He uses d linux basically to be programming in C
Re: Curious About Partitioning Windows by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
Dondbuzor: Y not u can install mac os if u wish to.
Just like my friend that has 3 os in his lappy.
He uses d linux basically to be programming in C
Interesting. . . . .
henryskywalker2003: Not without going thru a whole lot of hoops and hurdles that, trust me on this, you just wouldn't want to go thru. My adivice, if you want to use Mac just get 1.
Lol. No money for that yet.
Re: Curious About Partitioning Windows by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
Yep I could be of help to u...and I'm one of them whizzies...ℓ☺ℓ...Yep it's possible...even easier than pple make it to appear...There are two softwares that I knw that make it SO SIMPLE...You don't even have to partition ur system...One is called VMWARE (the one I use) The other is called VIRTUAL BOX...You cn google them...But you might still need a whizzy to install them for u...And u get to run ur other OS (say mac) as a window in Windows so u cn jst minimize the mac and BAM!!!! U av windows...Or the other way round...If u're lagos I cn help u out.
Re: Curious About Partitioning Windows by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:
Yep I could be of help to u...and I'm one of them whizzies...ℓ☺ℓ...Yep it's possible...even easier than pple make it to appear...There are two softwares that I knw that make it SO SIMPLE...You don't even have to partition ur system...One is called VMWARE (the one I use) The other is called VIRTUAL BOX...You cn google them...But you might still need a whizzy to install them for u...And u get to run ur other OS (say mac) as a window in Windows so u cn jst minimize the mac and BAM!!!! U av windows...Or the other way round...If u're lagos I cn help u out.
I am not in Lagos but your suggestions seem nice. I would prefer to install the software that allows me run two OS than to partition it.

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO AVOID ONLINE BANKING FRAUD / NOTEPAD TRICK: Non-harmful Ones / How To Get Laptop Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.