Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Blogging Tips To Optimize Your Page Load Speed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Tips To Optimize Your Page Load Speed (305 Views)

5 Powerful Steps To Optimize Your Website On Google Search / How To Increase A Website Page Load Speed / ✔️ How To Verify Your Page Or Profile On Facebook With Blue And Grey Badge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Tips To Optimize Your Page Load Speed by Godmother(f): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2018
I recently joined this Facebook group for female bloggers and have decided to share helpful tips learned there.

For today, if you want to optimize your page load speed, making it load faster, also your pictures are compressed.

You can achieve this using web base optimize like compression.io and jpgmini or just install SMUSH plugin in your site and it'll do the work for you.
Re: Blogging Tips To Optimize Your Page Load Speed by Bigboy289(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2018
Godmother:
I recently joined this Facebook group for female bloggers and have decided to share helpful tips learned there.

For today, if you want to optimize your page load speed, making it load faster, also your pictures are compressed.

You can achieve this using web base optimize like compression.io and jpgmini or just install SMUSH plugin in your site and it'll do the work for you.
help me to check my blog speed, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Successful In Blogging / Learn How To Blog And Earn Money / Programer's Salary In Iran + Sample

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.