Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

✔️ How To Verify Your Page Or Profile On Facebook With Blue And Grey Badge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ✔️ How To Verify Your Page Or Profile On Facebook With Blue And Grey Badge (1457 Views)

FB Page Or FB Group: Which Is Better For Blog Promotion? / I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You / If You Have 200 To 250k Facebook Page Or Group Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

✔️ How To Verify Your Page Or Profile On Facebook With Blue And Grey Badge by brojoes5030: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2018
The process of verifying your page or profile on Facebook is very simple.
First you need 2 things:

1. You need great press and

2. A compelling reason.

You might be thinking if you need a lot of followers to get verified. This doesn't seem to be the case.

In this post i we list the steps that you need to follow to get that dreamed blue or grey tick next to your name.
Let break it down into 3 parts:

How to get your personal Facebook page or profile verified
How to get your business page on Facebook verified
Benefits of being verified
How to get your personal page or profile verified

Note, not everyone can be verified, unfortunately. According to Facebook Support Team only people in the following categories can be verified:
Journalists
Popular Brand or Businesses
Government Officials
Celebrities
Media
Entertainment
Sports Companies
If you fall in these categories, there is a higher chance that you can be verified.
Note: If your personal facebook page is not in the category, you can quickly change it to "Public Figure" by going to About > Category.
After you've done that, follow these steps:
Link to your profile or Page from your official website.
For a Facebook Page, different types of basic information will appear in your Page's About section depending on your Page's category. It's important to add accurate details so that people can quickly learn about your Page. Make sure to add your website, bio, and more. The more complete it is, the higher chances to be verified with a banged.
For a Facebook profile, provide accurate information in your profile. Include in your About section a website address that is registered in your name. Make your profile public by default so that people can follow it. Have at least a few hundred followers before requesting for a badge.
Contact Facebook and get verified. Make sure to include a government-issued ID.
Write a compelling reason as to why you should be verified. Everyone's case is different so I won't tell you what to write.
Wait 2-5 days to hear back from Facebook.
If you got your verification request rejected it is most likely due to the following reasons:
You don't have enough features on the press.
You don't have a Wikipedia. FYI, to get a Wiki, you first need press.
You didn't write a compelling reason or the ID you provided was blurry or not appropriate.
Get your business page verified on Facebook
From Facebook's support: "If your Page's category is Local Business, Company or Organization, your Page may be eligible for a gray verification badge. If you're an admin, your Page has a profile picture and cover photo, and

Read more: https://ultrshare..com/2018/08/how-to-verify-your-page-or-profile-on.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: ✔️ How To Verify Your Page Or Profile On Facebook With Blue And Grey Badge by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please can i have your mobile line,I have tried to verify my page here in Abuja all to no avail.I need you to guide me on how to verify my page and also open a website.I will pay for it.Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Registration With Interswitch Atm Card ? / Coldfusion / Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.